CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus just talk about what's happening in the game. Not like it maters that an entire flag run with camo just happened and they were talking about Reach and listing all the times players were once new.  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tournament is awesome, but Phade begins every one of his sentences with an interruption and it's tilting me

• Upvote (+1) 9

As long as it doesn't get real personal, I have no issues with the banter and shit talk. Adds some flavor to the scene and makes match ups more exciting.

But again, the casters can't say teabagging on stream so I'll be in my corner golf clapping.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tell them to publish the tournament so we can go to https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/57f8844b150ba0e8268b458e/stages/1/result to see the bracket

If you remove results, it seems to be up (not sure if old)

AM Bracket - https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/57f8844b150ba0e8268b458e/stages/1/

Pro Bracket - https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/57f88889150ba072258b45ca/stages/1/

Look like there are 23 Amateur teams + 5 Pro teams at the event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to start selling counterfeit autographed Halo pro merchandise. It took me roughly three minutes to get down most of their signatures. 

OjZIx3J.png

Cratos is actually Helen Keller's gamertag believe it or not.

One of these people was in school when they still taught cursive. And no I don't actually care how people signed their fake alias.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yassss thank you

Refresh if you haven't yet, got both now. Never thought this would be a mission to find this stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

everybody has talked about how broken online play is

but single out optic for "making excuses"

that's logic for you right there, folks

this and and shit gametypes/settings that everyone has complained about. i guess i just imagined when EG complained about ******** OT rules... oh wait!

So is the open bracket just for seeding and money corrext? Everyone makes it to tomorrow or do 12 teams get eliminated?

Was curious to hear what Eric said, so I went back and watched the interview...what did he say that was so bad? People made it sound like he shit all over the EG guys. All he said was that he was uncomfortable with being the center of the criticism and it was making him play worse.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So is the open bracket just for seeding and money corrext? Everyone makes it to tomorrow or do 12 teams get eliminated?

Top four from open bracket qualify for the eight-team "Legendary" Cup in Las Vegas. Other four come from open bracket in Vegas. Top 2 from that cup go to relegation.

Top 11 from today qualify for tomorrow.

I hope all of this is right.

I'm beginning to realize that StrongSide actually wasn't that bad of a caster. :mj:

He's been doing much better this event compared to his previous season one showing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm beginning to realize that StrongSide actually wasn't that bad of a caster. :mj:

Strongside is a god at commentating compared to the other guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is there only four casters at this event why are we not utilizing the guys on the 343 pro team, Walshy, even some the EU casters if possible having only four casters old real fast.