CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm at the event. What's the best way one could feasibly update you guys? The admins are updating the series on toornament.com but haven't published the tourney.

I'm at the event. What's the best way one could feasibly update you guys? The admins are updating the series on toornament.com but haven't published the tourney.

Even posting some pics would be pretty cool. 

What's the crowd like?

Dude I'm at the event too! Come say hi! 

Just want to say that ever since Spartan made up with his old teammates and tried to be more positive he has become one of my favorite players and streamers. One of the best attitudes of anyone in the league rn IMO - him, Vic X and PJ bring a lot of class.

Yeah, I really like Tyler and I'm always happy to see him being positive.

technical issues aside, i'm really enjoying the 4v4 so far. Viewership is much lower than I would like, however. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude I'm at the event too! Come say hi!

Yooo, I'm in a blue shirt with a black Kings hat.

Someone asked about the crowd – nV's win was probably the loudest it's been outside of the occasional outburst from an AM player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think he's on Solstice with Kaiss, Stress, and Dallay.

3sUP is Prototype, Rammy, Munoz, and Monstcr

Topducky is taking over for someone on Solstice.

I really wish Walshy would be invited to cast more of these events him co-casting with T2 on the PGL events are always good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I understand the frustration with the tourney not being on the Halo Channel, but can not offer up a solution that gives EsportsArena the publicity they likely bargained for, which i have no problem with. 

I fear Halo is slowly losing the support of Microsoft, not due to the lack of effort on the part of ESL and other contributors, but the lack of viewership and participation. 

The success of Gears Of War could make or break halo. Hopefully Microsoft sees the potential in having both gears and halo (xbox exclusives) flourish.

Very excited to watch halo this weekend and equally excited to be a part of the team at UGC St Louis!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

everybody has talked about how broken online play is

but single out optic for "making excuses"

that's logic for you right there, folks

• Upvote (+1) 8

Snip3down's interview! Dude is putting everyone on blast. T2 must be so proud. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1