CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No offence to ESA or @@Phade as I appreciate these events are a technical nightmare to run but geez the production value today is poor. Can hardly hear T2 at all, can't keep track of who's on screen as the overlay (if you can call it that) is so slow, and the game sound just randomly disappeared during E6 v TMMT (LOL).

As I'm typing this, the stream just momentarily switched away from the analysis to the next game loading up. Christ...

Didn't Huke come 2nd and Suspector third?

yes, i actually had some other people report it and i updated it already

next time im just gonna check the rebroadcast for results instead of twitter and i should prolly stop doing them when i first wake up

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are banning everyone that says a word of negativity haha. 

How the fuck does 343 think this okay? How does MS not step in and fire everyone that doesn't know what they are doing? We have such passionate folks willing to put on a proper production, but what we have is a production by a college sophomore. 

Not trying to be a negative nancy, or discredit the people that work hard, but we've had better Halo tournaments years ago when technology was worse. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How the fuck does 343 think this okay? How does MS not step in and fire everyone that doesn't know what they are doing? We have such passionate folks willing to put on a proper production, but what we have is a production by a college sophomore. 

Not trying to be a negative nancy, or discredit the people that work hard, but we've had better Halo tournaments years ago when technology was worse. 

I would just use the Beyond Twitch Chat, I got banned yesterday for asking the stream to start on time.

----------------

Minor, but I wish they move the HCS backdrop around the analyst booth or whatever it's called. It's distracting seeing people walk around or play.

z37z1ym.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Seriously - how the fuck can they cry out for constructive criticism and yet simultaneously ban any expression of dissatisfaction? What's it going to be, @@Tsquared @@Timo ? Do you want honest feedback or not?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would just use the Beyond Twitch Chat, I got banned yesterday for asking the stream to start on time.

----------------

Minor, but I wish they move the HCS backdrop around the analyst booth or whatever it's called. It's distracting seeing people walk around or play.

z37z1ym.jpg

Agreed.

In no world should online pro league have 3x the viewer of an official HCS LAN. It's not even like it's Random AM team A vs Random AM team B. Viewership should go up when Optic plays, but still

Seriously - how the fuck can they cry out for constructive criticism and yet simultaneously ban any expression of dissatisfaction? What's it going to be, @@Tsquared @@Timo ? Do you want honest feedback or not?

There's constructive criticism, then there's a twitch chat saying this is shit. Big difference between the two.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

There's constructive criticism, then there's a twitch chat saying this is shit. Big difference between the two.

I've seen some decent criticism in the chat too, though. How about, as a piece of constructive criticism, they don't outright ban people for asking legit questions about why the stream is late, why audio can't be heard, why is there no face cams/decent overlay etc etc?

• Upvote (+1) 1

is Cratos wearing a quilt? 

9F4kbSj.png

Hahaha can't buy taste I suppose. Guy makes 160k and is dressing in patchwork blankets.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Guys, stop complaining in the stream chat about the game. Its not like the guy moderating has any real say in the decisions behind the game. Go to the halo subreddit if you potentially want your concerns heard about from 343. 

Also, 343 will never respond about MLG. To be honest, Clap shouldnt be talking business in here. While we might appreciate his perspective on how things went down, its pretty unprofessional of him to be sharing that type of stuff to the public imo. He might think theres an obligation to the community but to 343, anything outside of the game doesnt need to be shared with any of us.

• Downvote (-1) 29

Guys, stop complaining in the stream chat about the game. Its not like the guy moderating has any real say in the decisions behind the game. Go to the halo subreddit if you potentially want your concerns heard about from 343.

Also, 343 will never respond about MLG. To be honest, Clap shouldnt be talking business in here. While we might appreciate his perspective on how things went down, its pretty unprofessional of him to be sharing that type of stuff to the public imo. He might think theres an obligation to the community but to 343, anything outside of the game doesnt need to be shared with any of us.

He's under no obligation to keep in confidence the actions 343 has taken. It's not unprofessional. unprofessional would be asking a company to pitch a plan for using their services for competitive events and then serving them with a cease and desist with no communication in between.

• Upvote (+1) 9

so much great action going on, and we get 45 minutes at a time of interviews and montage time.

i'd be willing to pay $10+ to have access to feeds of other matches without commentary.Even if it were restricted to 1 POV the whole time with spectator mode on, it would be worth it for me.

• Upvote (+1) 4