CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have literally no idea whats going on in this stream. I don't know whos who. I don't see a bracket anywhere. Im watching a 5 man FFA on Stasis...

Really on the verge of just saying screw this and play Gears 4 for the rest of the night

I've had the channel up in the background, but these settings are a bit rough to watch and I've had enough personally. Not going to say our BR are settings are the best thing ever, but I feel it's at least entertaining. Statis shouldn't be in any kind of competitive Halo mode.

Major shout-outs to ASTRO for supporting the community with a stellar FFA prize and promotion. :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3

what was the last major halo lan event that didn't have player cams?

i honestly can't think of one

There was definitely a few in H2A that didn't have em

• Upvote (+1) 2

Instead of complaining every post, just don't, and go do something else. All these repetitive posts are annoying

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Instead of complaining every post, just don't, and go do something else. All these repetitive posts are annoying

Fortunately that isn't how forums or opinions work. If you find it annoying you can always read something else. They'll never know what people think unless those people say something.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If these 20+ minute wait times of single hydra kill clips continue into tomorrow, I might lose my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 man FFA on vanilla Stasis. We are at the peak of competive Halo boiz. Oh, y'all thought 343 was only gonna eff with Arena settings? Boy were you wrong. I wonder how much worse we can possibly get settings-wise. Hey maybe we can give dual binaries another shot @343? Maybe add a Nornfang on a couple maps? The possibilities are endless.

why not just show the venue for 20 minutes

or maybe

10 minutes venue

10 minutes the same 5 clips on repeat 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hukes triple including the rebound scattershot us a nice highlight reel clip.

But that Hydra one trumps it in this ad break of clips :kappa:

reminder that the monitors at ESA are 5ms

these guys are all about quality  :kappa:

4ms delay on the monitors Phade just said on stream

Back in my day you had to walk uphill both ways just to play on a 5ms tv. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If these 20+ minute wait times of single hydra kill clips continue into tomorrow, I might lose my mind.

I would honestly prefer having some ads at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

These massive breaks between matches are so bad. Surely it doesn't take 20 minutes (even more when you consider the time during the interview) to get the next match set up  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you read this bracket? I am seeing all these players in the 3rd round (Ace, Pistola, Huke, Bubu, etc.), but I'm seeing the same 3 guys playing multiple games in a row, such as Snipedown, Joey??? and Elumnite

Edit: I see now, station 4 is playing on "main stage". Is it like a best of 3 games or something?

How do you read this bracket? I am seeing all these players in the 3rd round (Ace, Pistola, Huke, Bubu, etc.), but I'm seeing the same 3 guys playing multiple games in a row, such as Snipedown, Joey??? and Elumnite

Edit: I see now, station 4 is playing on "main stage". Is it like a best of 3 games or something?

2 FFAs, points based, 1st gets 6, 2nd gets 5 and so forth through to 6th getting 1. Top 3 on points advance up until finals.

This Juziro guy is not that bad, but I suppose FFA is a different game over actual team play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How do you read this bracket?

Got a link to the bracket? I've been looking for hours

• Upvote (+1) 1