CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We are hosting in St. Louis. 28K prize pool. Hope to see you there!

Going to be lit, got my reservations all set up and excited for a fun weekend.

On that note how is the FFA structured exactly? I understand there's points for each placing but how long do you get to play before you need the required points etc?

• Upvote (+1) 2

man I didn't realize the severity of this hurricane Matthew. Hope everybody near the area is able to be safe. Sending love and a sense of superiority on where I live in the pacific northwest of Canada as the hurricane gets closer.

<3

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's okay, it was a post about EU Halo so no one looked at it anyway.

I'll have you know I got like, one upvote!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get like 3 more of those and you'll equal EU's viewership.

Holy shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's fair.  But on the bright side for me, being a part of an HCS team isn't just a Fantasy.

Dude. Stop the killing spree already. It's my bedtime. (Can't roast me now, Audley). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't even have a word for the level of frustration I feel when I read about MLG's interest in picking Halo back up and 343's refusal to hand over any control. Just months ago it felt like the Halo scene was going to explode again with MLG, ESL, YouTube Gaming, etc all partnering for HCS Worlds, I was literally at a bar and X-Games Halo was being played on ESPN...

Between the deterioration of this game (servers, gametypes, maps, settings), and a refusal to work with MLG, 343 sucked the hope right back out of me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude. Stop the killing spree already. It's my bedtime. (Can't roast me now, Audley). 

Since you asked nicely

Tier List of Things People Overlook:

F-Tier Pistola in Halo 5

D-Tier jamaican117 posts, Heinz's in-game skill

C-Tier Randa's government-subsidized farms, Posts about EU Halo

B-Tier Day 1 EU Halo Broadcast

A-Tier Day 2 EU Halo

S-Tier Articles from jamaican117 about EU Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get like 3 more of those and you'll equal EU's viewership.

DNaD7Sb.gif

This is THE best thing you've ever posted on the forums. Well played Sir.

Is EG running with other players? Haven't paid close attention to the scene the past 2 weeks, but I just hopped into Ninja's stream and see that He Roy and Lunch are playing with Stellur? Wasn't sure if they are "running" or if Cam just couldnt get on or something.

So after all the truth bombs dropped by MLG Adam and valid points brought up by numerous amounts of people...who else is not surprised that no one from 343 has replied/offered input/begged for mercy/gave a vague response about a response that is coming 'very soon'? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need LeBron to tweet @ 343 to get things fixed:

Edit: seems like the NBA was also having issues with their postgame carnage report.

• Upvote (+1) 7