CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The jury is still out on EG in my opinion. I'm a fan of the Ninja pick up and I'm indifferent on VicX. They looked really good at times tonight and then they'd let it slip away, that happened 3 or 4 times that I can think of off the top of my head. If they can pull it together and figure out how to not give up leads like they did tonight then I think they'll do well this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well it was against Optic...

Was that the first time OpTic has run with Heinz in this offseason, or had they scrimmed with him a previous night?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was that the first time OpTic has run with Heinz in this offseason, or had they scrimmed with him a previous night?

I think it was the first time.

I'd be ok with the Reach sniper level of difficulty for Halo 5. Halo 3 is my favorite both aesthetically and in gameplay though.

I'd be ok with the Reach sniper level of difficulty for Halo 5. Halo 3 is my favorite both aesthetically and in gameplay though.

I wouldn't know about the difficulty bc I suck with snipe, but I like the cannonball like sound of H2A sniper. That really made you feel the impact. Design wise I like the most the Reach variant. Sorry if going too ot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every response you've made so far has been along the lines of "you can't possibly think that" "you're wrong" you can't be this dense" without even trying to prove your point.

Because your point is stupid and wrong, and you're putting it forward as fact to the extent no one cares to argue back, just to inform you that you're talking nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I really think Damnation would be awesome for Strongholds or Slayer in H5.

Most definitely, as would rat race I reckon. 

Totally agree. I liked H3 back in 2007, but when I try to go back and play it now its just not the same. I think H2 aged much better.

If only CE had been an xbox live game, it would dominate all!  I have to agree H5, despite its many issues has really good core gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone see the Fabe vs Vibe scrims last night?  Unfortunately the stream cut off after 2 games but those two were interesting.  The Vibe squad looks pretty strong to be honest, although they lost both games, they were pretty close.

As for the Fabe squad, if they gel and sort their communication issues (communication slightly improved yesterday) they have a real shot at breaking top 6 or even top 4 in worlds.

Also props to @@RyaNoob for his detailed analysis of some EU scrims last night, was good to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently C9 offered them but they weren't interested.

Good.

Sad to see them leave again, especially like this.

Nah.

Am I the only one that won't miss them?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Good.

Nah.

Am I the only one that won't miss them?

Nope. I'd much rather have mid tier orgs like Luminosity and E6, that will actually promote and support their Halo team, in the HCS than big orgs like C9 and TSM whose Halo teams are/would be footnotes in their org.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Did anyone see the Fabe vs Vibe scrims last night?  Unfortunately the stream cut off after 2 games but those two were interesting.  The Vibe squad looks pretty strong to be honest, although they lost both games, they were pretty close.

As for the Fabe squad, if they gel and sort their communication issues (communication slightly improved yesterday) they have a real shot at breaking top 6 or even top 4 in worlds.

Also props to @@RyaNoob for his detailed analysis of some EU scrims last night, was good to watch.

In my opinion, Qristola and SeptiQ were the two best players last season not on fabE or Xmen. I wish fabE would've stayed with Kimbo and that Jimbo joined Vibe instead of Snakey.

Those two teams would've had my top 8 players in Europe in them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish that Optic was actually picking up eLtown's roster, and dropping their current one.

Wouldn't it technically be "Dan's and Stellur's" roster, seeing as they're the "pair" from Pro League?

Or wait, in my absence I don't even know what the deal is. Is this team even able to be in Pro League? How does this work? They aren't Liquid anymore, who have a new team.

In my opinion, Qristola and SeptiQ were the two best players last season not on fabE or Xmen. I wish fabE would've stayed with Kimbo and that Jimbo joined Vibe instead of Snakey.

Those two teams would've had my top 8 players in Europe in them.

Yeah, tbh i was kind of hoping Jimbo would stick with Dinos as the buks, Jimbo and qristola would have made a great team.

Its strange with fabe, twice they have made roster changes when they really didnt need to and despite still being dominant, i dont think they have looked as good since dropping snakey.

Obviously they have their sights set on worlds and I can understand that but I think gelling as a team is more important than having the 4 best slayers.  The issue they seem to be having atm is a clear team captain.  Players seem to be often doing what they want rather than push as a team and whilst its working cos they are all such good players, that isnt gong to fly at worlds.  Obviously its early days so there is time and maybe with Xavi as coach it could get better. 

Anyone watching Ace's stream right now? OpTic Halo keeping that whack sleep schedule strong for the Fall Season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG in Halo? That's pretty dope. Just waiting for FaZe and FNATIC to join too.

C9 should buy out E6's league spot.

Wouldn't hold your breath on either of those teams joining HCS.

I don't think it's pointless because if we all sent feedback to 343 that the sniper is boring and easy they might tone down the magnetism which makes for a more exciting and competitive game. The only people who lose are the bad players who won't be able to snipe anymore. At this point how many noobs are there left to ease into the game?

I think he's saying it's pointless because Destroyer is so lost and has no idea what he's talking about, but will never actually change his thinking despite it being just flat out wrong. I know opinions shouldn't be counted as wrong, but the notion that the Halo 5 sniper is the easiest to use is 100% fact, not opinion. Halo 2 sniper was real easy to use, but H5 is still easier. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone would equate movement speed to ease of weapon use. Blows my mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1