CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only thing I'll say about radar is the excuse that it'll make the game more chaotic is nonsense. H4 had maps that were more difficult in order to keep track of spawns, and movement, along with more abilities, and it played just fine with no radar.

and halo esportspedia dead? That's a damn shame

Eh to be fair the competitive playlist didn't have armor abilities except for three that you didn't have for a lot of the game and none of them had the same impact on movement as h5's clambering and other mechanics.

Obviously I agree that the "chaotic" argument is nonsense though

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing I'll say about radar is the excuse that it'll make the game more chaotic is nonsense. H4 had maps that were more difficult in order to keep track of spawns, and movement, along with more abilities, and it played just fine with no radar.

and halo esportspedia dead? That's a damn shame

1: I never though I'd see "halo 4" and "played just fine" in the same sentence.

2: you have to use halo esportswikis instead

1: I never though I'd see "halo 4" and "played just fine" in the same sentence.

That's only because you didn't ADAPT.

L

This is a really awkward post considering how STELLUR your team did last night

BEE6 4 LYFE

..... bitch

• Upvote (+1) 3

Considering how close the series was and how we have a LAN soon, I'd still put optic in first this week.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't get how people can just stop being a fan of someone or a team after a bad week. If you can't root for your team/player through the rough times you were never a fan in the first place.

This. Being a fairweather fan means you aren't actually a true fan, but someone there for the good times and to say you are doing well. Really annoying tbh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This. Being a fairweather fan means you aren't actually a true fan, but someone there for the good times and to say you are doing well. Really annoying tbh. 

It's weird, I've only ever been interested in seeing competition at its highest form. So it doesn't matter to me who's winning, I only want to see the best strategy, shot, movement. The game is what is important to me, not cult of personality.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegade has a big decision on his hands. 

Stay with the #1 AM team in Elite 4 and try to take LOL's spot,

or join LOL and try and keep that spot. 

It's not really a choice. With the way this current LOL team is playing, they would 100% keep that spot.

EG getting straight embarrassed this week.  Has any team gone 0-6 before in 1 week of Pro League before?

EG last season, week 2(against CLG & E6).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone who says that breakout and ricochet aren't competitive literally can't adapt to H5. Literally don't add me I literally can't even right now

LITERALLY              Now I want to watch Parks and Rec haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 teams with a 3-3 record.

Optic already lost twice as many series as last season.

LOL playing like a contender

Allegiance needs to practice

This season is so much better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 teams with a 3-3 record.

Optic already lost twice as many series as last season.

LOL playing like a contender

Allegiance needs to practice not let their series go to game 5

This season is so much better.

FTFY  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's weird, I've only ever been interested in seeing competition at its highest form. So it doesn't matter to me who's winning, I only want to see the best strategy, shot, movement. The game is what is important to me, not cult of personality.

You are not part of the group of people he's talking about. There are quite a few ppl disowning EG after a surprisingly bad week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the first step to becoming an auto-supporting shill like me.

No, the first step is to ADAPT. Once I master this mystical skill of eating shit and thinking it's steak I'll be ready to accept autos

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You are not part of the group of people he's talking about. There are quite a few ppl disowning EG after a surprisingly bad week.

Yeah.... So they have the same record as 4 other teams, beat the god squad handily, and lost to the worst team handily. 

TB Forums: The Ficklest of Hearts

A fickle heart

Begets a fickle
Mind of fickle
Thoughts
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm confused why people who get annoyed with people crouching around are the same people who want radar gone. If radar is gone, it would be like everyone is crouching all the time. Am I missing something?

Just use awareness ya n00bs and git gud  :kappa:

Edit: @@Fictius instead of down voting. Tell me why I'm wrong. What's the difference? If you can't tell a guy is there when he's crouching off radar how could you tell he's there when he's walking off radar?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3