CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i was bawling over a tub of ice cream whilst cropping it tyvm

i don't blame you  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

hopefully i dont get caught watching pro league in class today.

oh you will. but then when they kick you out you get to go home and watch Pro League with FOOD

• Upvote (+1) 3

Could anybody explain to me what happened between moneymatches and franktheshow? I went on the moneymatches Twitter and it just looks like they giveaway shit, thanks

Did you also notice anything odd about their twitter?

When I was looking at it they used the same pictures multiple times. Like "we have all these Alienware computers, and we just got more!" but then the next pic is literally the same as the one they used days before.

I'm not trying to call them out, but when I see stuff like that I just wonder why they didn't take the 10 seconds to get a new pic? It's like if someone said "I just got a brand new Mercedes" and they send you a pic of one, but then they literally use the same picture over and over. You start to think they don't really have that new Mercedes.

I'm stoked they're getting Randa to the LAN and they've been putting money into Halo, it was just a weird thing for me when I noticed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't because school blocks Twitch/hitbox/azubu and I don't have enough data to stream. Plus I can't be on my phone at all in the afternoon because its a more hands on class. 

I can't because school blocks Twitch/hitbox/azubu and I don't have enough data to stream. Plus I can't be on my phone at all in the afternoon because its a more hands on class. 

I remember school.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Someone already brought up nV assisting 45 of 50 kills, but Optic also put of 40 assists for their 47. Crazy to only have 12 unassisted kills in a game with 97 kills, that's how you do well on Regret though.

I believe those were just the total assist numbers for the game, right? With multiple people being able to assist on the same kill, I really doubt it was 1:1.

Edit: Sorry for the double post

Someone already brought up nV assisting 45 of 50 kills, but Optic also put of 40 assists for their 47. Crazy to only have 12 unassisted kills in a game with 97 kills, that's how you do well on Regret though.

This is actually what teams want to do in Slayer games (or any gametype). Constant full shield 1v1s aren't ideal. Players are looking for gun battles in which they have the upper hand in. Which is why you see all the bait-and-switch kills and players laying down a couple long distance shots then calling out weak players positions for other teammates to clean up, as opposed to chasing down their kills. Snakebite has a youtube video that goes over getting the upper hand in gun battles. And it's something Ogre2 always preached.    

• Upvote (+1) 3

When I was looking at it they used the same pictures multiple times. Like "we have all these Alienware computers, and we just got more!" but then the next pic is literally the same as the one they used days before.

I'm not trying to call them out, but when I see stuff like that I just wonder why they didn't take the 10 seconds to get a new pic? It's like if someone said "I just got a brand new Mercedes" and they send you a pic of one, but then they literally use the same picture over and over. You start to think they don't really have that new Mercedes.

I'm stoked they're getting Randa to the LAN and they've been putting money into Halo, it was just a weird thing for me when I noticed it.

The Twitter does look fishy, you never really see them actually tweeting the people that win the prices either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have no idea what context this is in but works for me!

OpTic vs. EnVy: The Gandhi Classic!

The guy who ditched halo for a number of years trying to cash in on it's newfound successful rivalry? I mean I love the guy, but come on.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Roy's in the talks for top 5 best shots, but it isn't their shot it's their teamwork and more importantly that stupid idiot ninja thats the problem! Ninja makes individual horrible pushes too often that has costed EG insurmountable leads.. That's the problem with players like him either he goes HUGE like on 45-44 against E6 or he shits the bed... Like we've all seen way to many times... Now if EG Roy/Box excluded were best friends like me and KO (Kevin Owens) are best friends no one could ever touch them! Drink it in mannnn! #GiftOfJericho #IT

Kevin-Owens-and-Chris-Jericho-Were-Desti

1tMAf3nLWDujC.gif

I got you a trophy for the biggest shitpost of 2016. 

Congrats on the big win!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When you make hundreds of thousands, yes. Yes it is.

That's not how real life works. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's not how real life works. 

Lol he is delusional. 

"he has money so he should just uproot his entire life and move COUNTRIES!"

some ppl man..you can tell when ppl post who has actually lived on their own and who hasnt

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't ever try to call them out on their bs on twitter or you'll have 5 or 6 random minions with moneymatches profile pictures trying to troll you. Whatever he's really up to they're incredibly defensive about it all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't ever try to call them out on their bs on twitter or you'll have 5 or 6 random minions with moneymatches profile pictures trying to troll you. Whatever he's really up to they're incredibly defensive about it all.

That's where I think my concern comes from. The defensiveness. I don't wanna be an asshole but we've had people in the community before who have shown up claiming to have deep pockets and then they turn out to be incredibly shady.

I'll always give a shoutout to @@Dave_Easily though for being the complete opposite of those people. I've never met nor really talked with him but he always comes across as incredibly humble compared to the ones who "flex" how much money they have and attack people who question their legitimacy before they inevitably vanish like Keyser Soze.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah only 3 

Frosty's brother, he's better than half the pros anyway.

Soo Formal is your sub?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's where I think my concern comes from. The defensiveness. I don't wanna be an asshole but we've had people in the community before who have shown up claiming to have deep pockets and then they turn out to be incredibly shady.

I'll always give a shoutout to @@Dave_Easily though for being the complete opposite of those people. I've never met nor really talked with him but he always comes across as incredibly humble compared to the ones who "flex" how much money they have and attack people who question their legitimacy before they inevitably vanish like Keyser Soze.

To have soo much "money" yet their website sucks ass haha the beta for Halo was a joke too. I know people will say its the beta but yeah no. It was completely not functional.

• Upvote (+1) 2