CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My point exactly... He's never going to change, and that's not a teammate you can win with... Unless the game title is Halo 4 and it almost kills halo.. Then it's possible, but not in this game, so I'm not trying to "beat a dead horse" I'm trying to get the petition to drop ninja while you can to start going cause he's too inconsistent to constantly beat top teams... Enzo Amore I mean ninja is a good talker, but when it's time to shine he comes up short... They can keep Big Cass Victory and see where the chips fall.

DRINK IT IN MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder how much of this "parity" is due to actual skill parity and how much of it is due to server/connection issues.

• Upvote (+1) 5

LG is Kryptonite for EG, i have never seen a team actively try to distract a player rather than kill them so much. at one point el town was literally pulling all of lunchbox's focus while they pulled a flag right behind him. 

same for when ninja was distracted by a guy on blue cave/sneaky and the game winning cap was run right behind him. 

the matchups are just awful for EG when it comes to that squad. 

same for when NV and Liquid play. 

i can go out on a limb and say Liquid will win the season series spread over NV but place lower. and LG will win the season series spread over EG, but place lower.

i think the end result of season two will look like this.

Optic

NV 

EG ( will stay here because they are counting on OPTIC and NV  to not lose games against teams challenging for their spot, classic EG.) 

(Liquid)

(LG     ) < all fighting for the spot, one series will determine top 4. 

(E6)    )

ALG (will have a great home stretch but rough start will prove to be too much)

LOL

EDIT: please let more than 4 teams compete at finals. 6 teams would be great. thanks

• Upvote (+1) 3

Desperately trying not see any posts so as not to spoil my watching of the NA games last night but glad to finally get the EU season started.

Pulse are looking very strong at the moment and may even make top 3 i think unless infused step things up.  It was so painful to watch prophecy get hammered by them, i love the BUKs and they were playing at maybe 50% of their potential.  #Feelsbadman

Vibe are looking scarily good right now, i honestly cannot wait for the Fabe v Vibe games, pretty disappointed in infused though, they played pretty poorly overall with a few decent sprees but they could do so much better.

Fabe looked pretty dominant but xmen put up a decent fight, the most entertaining series of the night overall.  When/if these guys really gel as a team they could be devastating.

A good start overall but but sad that there is no casting tonight.  Fair play to @@Onset as the casting was off his own back so completely understandable that he cant do them all but why do we not have both days casted officially in the first place?  I think ill add players from every team so i can at least spectate if needed tonight.  Although some players should be casting their games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A good start overall but but sad that there is no casting tonight.  Fair play to @@Onset as the casting was off his own back so completely understandable that he cant do them all but why do we not have both days casted officially in the first place?  I think ill add players from every team so i can at least spectate if needed tonight.  Although some players should be casting their games.

Ryanoob is casting tonight in Onset's place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snip3down should have tweeted: "GGs @Lxthul, Feels good to beat the god squad, even if it was just a Pro League match." 

'bagging in the game was good, but those types of tweets are what take the rivalry to the next level. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm just hoping this LAN runs smoothly. How are they pulling this off? Do they have the support of 343 at all?

"GGs @TSM_Snip3down, Feels good to beat the squad that beat the squad that beat the squad that beat the squad that beat the squad that beat the god squad, even if it was just the HWC 2026 Finals."

• Upvote (+1) 8

Snip3down should have tweeted: "GGs @Lxthul, Feels good to beat the god squad, even if it was just a Pro League match." 

'bagging in the game was good, but those types of tweets are what take the rivalry to the next level. 

Closest thing:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well for me they lost it already, i dont see them beating you guys a second time, and dont see them beating NV or Liquid, and they barely won over ALG and E6 and they get 3-0 by LG, and now Ninja isnot even playing tomorrow. Lets hope they beat LoL tomorrow.

What a massive overreaction. The season is still wide open.

Your tripping because EG lost to LG... As if it knocks them out of contention...

But you are willing to overlook the fact that Liquid just lost to LoL?

Ok.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

tYSaWz4.jpg

made this cause why not, figured it would be interesting 

Random but has Team Beyond ever been called that or is it always the forums on stream? It's kind of a compliment, but would be cool for possible new fans to find us and join in our discussions.

ive heard them say team beyond a few times, usually its just "the forums" though

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well for me they lost it already, i dont see them beating you guys a second time, and dont see them beating NV or Liquid, and they barely won over ALG and E6 and they get 3-0 by LG, and now Ninja isnot even playing tomorrow. Lets hope they beat LoL tomorrow.

What an obnoxious post. Are you 5 lmao?

If lol can't get Stellur. Renegade is a good pick up. Got lots to learn but has the ability to put up numbers.

Closest thing:

lethul probably shaking his head at how soft that tweet is. If anything he is probably disappointed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could anybody explain to me what happened between moneymatches and franktheshow? I went on the moneymatches Twitter and it just looks like they giveaway shit, thanks

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could anybody explain to me what happened between moneymatches and franktheshow? I went on the moneymatches Twitter and it just looks like they giveaway shit, thanks

>frank called them a scam

>mm responded with the fully tatted video

>memes were born

that's literally what happened 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I remember everyone gave me shit for saying that Liquid was a Top 6 team. Everyone was like, "How dare you put them less than 4th! Because you can't have a different opinion!" 

And I'm not even a Power ranker. Guess we shouldn't overreact and should wait for today's Pro league to see where Liquid will end up. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you are in the hitbox chat for eu pro league and the guy from moneymatches says that EU doesnt even deserve to play against NA 0_0. Forgot to post this

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great day 1 of pro league and thank you LG for thinking of US East Coast viewers when demolishing EG.

This season isn't as lop-sided as it was before for CLG...i mean..Optic, it makes for great stories, rivalries and exciting matchups/games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you are in the hitbox chat for eu pro league and the guy from moneymatches says that EU doesnt even deserve to play against NA 0_0. Forgot to post this

It's a good thing we all value his opinion so much.

This fucking guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a good thing we all value his opinion so much.

This fucking guy.

your avi just hit me in the feels

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random but has Team Beyond ever been called that or is it always the forums on stream? It's kind of a compliment, but would be cool for possible new fans to find us and join in our discussions.

It's been called out on stream a couple of times. I **think** Goldenboy called us out during the HWC. But we're referred to as "the Forums" almost always.