CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG shat the bed today, they had the oportunity to secure the LAN spot.

Meh, a chance to give them a better position for sure but the season isn't even halfway over yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just have to formally apologize to Pistola. When he seemed to be falling apart mentally a while back I was convinced he was washed and would never be back to his godlike previous form. He has proven me wrong in every way and appears to once again be the wizard that we all knew from the past. Congrats man, I'm happy for you, and sorry for doubting you. 

eruVMzXlb70oo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meh, a chance to give them a better position for sure but the season isn't even halfway over yet. 

Well for me they lost it already, i dont see them beating you guys a second time, and dont see them beating NV or Liquid, and they barely won over ALG and E6 and they get 3-0 by LG, and now Ninja isnot even playing tomorrow. Lets hope they beat LoL tomorrow.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I'll assume you're subbing in then

take some of that champs money and get you a lease on a nice kia soul or some shit so you aren't whippin that 98 explorer back and forth from Mich to Chi. On the real tho, psyched you are gonna be staying at the house. Love to see how it is when you are a little more comfortable and not in full blown guest mode. I need the real TJ in Hectors vids, not the sellout, yes man TJ. 

Well for me they lost it already, i dont see them beating you guys a second time, and dont see them beating NV or Liquid, and they barely won over ALG and E6 and they get 3-0 by LG, and now Ninja isnot even playing tomorrow. Lets hope they beat LoL tomorrow.

What makes liquid so special that eg can't beat them?

They will be back at the house soon enough

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ace just said in @@LethuL chat that tonight was his first Pro league win since June.  :apg:

What a wild night of matches. Happy to see that the nV/ EG was as good as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to the this rematch again and EG vs nV and EG vs Optic. 

Ace just said in @@LethuL chat that tonight was his first Pro league win since June.  :apg:

What a wild night of matches. Happy to see that the nV/ EG was as good as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to the rematch and EG vs nV and EG vs Optic. 

nv/og?

What makes liquid so special that eg can't beat them?

They will be back at the house soon enough

They dont need to be special to beat EG didnt you just see how Naded and 3 randoms 3-0 them

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

They dont need to be special to beat EG didnt you just see how Naded and 3 randoms 3-0 them

I hope this is your /s I just found. Otherwise you need to find one of your own for that post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On paper EG weren't supposed to win against Optic nor E6, they just happened to play exceptionally well as a team those 2 series. I had a feeling LG were going to win tonight solely because I didn't trust that EG would have 3 solid weeks in a row. My reasoning for this is because of their recent struggles in scrims and getting that beatdown recently by Optic didn't help their confidence leading up to this match. EG should definitely use a sub for tomorrows match.

It's good that "LOL" got their first win and they played great, but Liquid still weren't playing like their usual selves. This Liquid is good, but it's still vulnerable in some areas.

Amazing win for NV. Ola has been back to his old wizard ways for awhile now, this win cemented the return. Huke is insanely good and is definitely a top 5 player in Halo 5. Frosty is the best Halo 5 player, imo, and it will probably stay that way until the next Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here are the results from the "who people want to win tonight" poll!

Every team that was 'wanted to win' lost  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 8

So highest count i saw was 15,255. Anyone see something more?

Someone already brought up nV assisting 45 of 50 kills, but Optic also put of 40 assists for their 47. Crazy to only have 12 unassisted kills in a game with 97 kills, that's how you do well on Regret though.

Yeah not how assists work. Multiple people can assist a single kill. I mean yeah a lot of assists for both teams but its worth noting kills:assists aren't a 1:1 thing

Ok to the people saying wait till LAN. Last season CLG/OPTIC dominated they lost a handful of games, and one series. Three weeks into the season they've lost two series taken to five games. And have been losing both in scrims and series. Simple fact is theyre way less dominant. If Royal 2s internet was so bad the. How do you exp
Qin their super dominance last seats

Bruh, downvote just for being totally unreadable. What? Did you take the same classes as Cratos?

Last week was so good, this stream is going until 1-2am.

Bu bu but... 2 amazing game 5s!  :D  between that and the consoles updating or w/e happened during the LOL/TL series it went pretty smoothly.

I know they got demolished, but can we all appreciate that Roy having the best shot in the game is actually a thing again? I know everyone has their own opinion but he's at least a top 3 pistol shot for sure now.

IMO ;)

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know they got demolished, but can we all appreciate that Roy having the best shot in the game is actually a thing again? I know everyone has their own opinion but he's at least a top 3 pistol shot for sure now.

IMO ;)

Roy's in the talks for top 5 best shots, but it isn't their shot it's their teamwork and more importantly that stupid idiot ninja thats the problem! Ninja makes individual horrible pushes too often that has costed EG insurmountable leads.. That's the problem with players like him either he goes HUGE like on 45-44 against E6 or he shits the bed... Like we've all seen way to many times... Now if EG Roy/Box excluded were best friends like me and KO (Kevin Owens) are best friends no one could ever touch them! Drink it in mannnn! #GiftOfJericho #IT

Kevin-Owens-and-Chris-Jericho-Were-Desti

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 23

Dude we get it, everyone is beating a dead horse with ninja. We've seen both results of ninja's plays. Last week with the no scope and this week with his plasma caster push into basement. He's aggressive and it's either really helpful or super detrimental. But he's not going to change so why do we keep talking about it like he will?

Dude we get it, everyone is beating a dead horse with ninja. We've seen both results of ninja's plays. Last week with the no scope and this week with his plasma caster push into basement. He's aggressive and it's either really helpful or super detrimental. But he's not going to change so why do we keep talking about it like he will?

My point exactly... He's never going to change, and that's not a teammate you can win with... Unless the game title is Halo 4 and it almost kills halo.. Then it's possible, but not in this game, so I'm not trying to "beat a dead horse" I'm trying to get the petition to drop ninja while you can to start going cause he's too inconsistent to constantly beat top teams... Enzo Amore I mean ninja is a good talker, but when it's time to shine he comes up short... They can keep Big Cass Victory and see where the chips fall.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2