CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG didn't look good across the board. Seriously looked like they weren't even communicating most of the time.

Ninja went -8, -7, and -7 respectively throughout that series.

Yea props to LG for sure. Ninja being in Wisconsin didn't help but damn El Town stepped up in that Regret game and solid work for LG on all 3 games. This LAN will be LIT.  :fire:  :fire:

Random but has Team Beyond ever been called that or is it always the forums on stream? It's kind of a compliment, but would be cool for possible new fans to find us and join in our discussions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja went -8, -7, and -7 respectively throughout that series.

cant wait to get on the forum tomorrow and see the token "Ninja is fucking trash b/c he plays H1Z1"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow I stayed up for that garbage..

EG gets your hopes so high then come out and have a performance like that

I'm sure they appreciate your support 

I'm not sure who was at the house for EG, but Ninja was in Wisconsin playing on his GFs parents internet so.... EG House OP

Yea props to LG for sure. Ninja being in Wisconsin didn't help but damn El Town stepped up in that Regret game and solid work for LG on all 3 games. This LAN will be LIT.  :fire:  :fire:

Wait what Ninja wasnt in Xfinity house '?. Probably nobody playing in the EG house. wow.

There is nothing more consistent in Pro League than the standings graphic being incorrect at the end of each Pro League night. Nothing.

and inconsistency, that is very consistent.

There is nothing more consistent in Pro League than the standings graphic being incorrect at the end of each Pro League night. Nothing.

For real, its not rocket science to compute a win %. 

I like continually getting timed out for caps when some guy spamming for like 10 minutes and people posting Ice Poseidon memes get nothing.

Also yummy EG tears  :kappa:

what ice poseidon meme homie
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Season 2 is so good. It's really a shame that there are only going to be four teams in the finals, when all of these teams deserve to go.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait what Ninja wasnt in Xfinity house '?. Probably nobody playing in the EG house. wow.

Nope. He's In Wisconsin tonight, and playing from a Bud light sponsored Hotel room tomorrow night I think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Isn't EG using a sub tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Ninja is going to twitchcon tomorrow... 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Isn't EG using a sub tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Ninja is going to twitchcon tomorrow... 

idk, sounded like he was going to try and play but honestly they might be better off using a sub. Cant imagine hotel internet is good for online Halo.

1: nV 4-1 (12-6)

2: OG 3-2 (12-8)

3: LG 3-2 (10-9)

4: E6 3-2 (11-10)

5: EG 3-2 (10-11)

6: LQ 2-3 (12-11)

7: ALG 1-4 (10-13)

8: LOL 1-4 (5-14)

• Upvote (+1) 4

idk, sounded like he was going to try and play but honestly they might be better off using a sub. Cant imagine hotel internet is good for online Halo.

I swear I saw him say something about wanting them to use a sub that plays like him, like a trippey or a monster I think he said. Maybe I'm imagining that? Definitely not good timing if true. 

Random but has Team Beyond ever been called that or is it always the forums on stream? It's kind of a compliment, but would be cool for possible new fans to find us and join in our discussions.

Last season they said team beyond a few times

• Upvote (+1) 1

WWABLASD?

What would a bud light all-star do?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I swear I saw him say something about wanting them to use a sub that plays like him, like a trippey or a monster I think he said. Maybe I'm imagining that? Definitely not good timing if true. 

You aren't. He said that 2 days ago. Today he mentioned playing in a Bud light hotel room.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He did say that on stream a couple days ago..to me it sounded like they were gonna sub someone initially but looks like they decided otherwise