CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No, casters just don't know what they're talking about... unless I don't know what I'm talking about. Just continuing to sub since LOL didn't want to make their decision now when they could make it in 2-3 weeks while using renegade as a sub.

So who does he play for at the LAN?  :lxthul:

LOL needs a complete overhaul. Them switching out 4ths every other series isn't gonna change any outcome of them losing.

Sad thing is Renegade is top 2 on that team and hes not even on that team 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Michigan, Saskatchewan, So-Cal, Nj. Pretty spread out yea. 

It is literally almost impossible to be more spread out and still all be in North America. A lot of people here won't want to admit it, and i'm sure you guys don't use it as an excuse, but that distance surely plays a factor for online matches. 

But hey, it makes it more competitive for the other teams  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

another SH replay...fuckin A man this shit is garbage? 

What's TB's opinion for adding points for how the game was looking at the time of the disconnect? Say +5 points for 2 strongholds and  +10 for total control? Or potentially a judgement around those ranges from ESL if a team has a triple cap but is all 4 dead and the other team is about to take control.

LOL needs a complete overhaul. Them switching out 4ths every other series isn't gonna change any outcome of them losing.

They need to disband and go to other teams and find success there.

Not to mention moving from Canada>US isn't necessarily easy, ESPECIALLY as a pro gamer.

Been dealing with this cause my girlfriend is canadian, they don't look at a pro gamer as a valid means for finances. 

He could do 6 months on a visitors visa, but that could still lead to issues if he doesn't bring enough cash on hand with him.

If OpTic is a long-term thing (I'm sure it is) then Hecz would absolutely do everything he can to facilitate Royal 2 to the U.S. (if that's what he wants).

They have a CS player from Spain living in the CS house if I'm not mistaken. Hecz will do whatever it takes to put his team in the best position to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is literally almost impossible to be more spread out and still all be in North America. A lot of people here won't want to admit it, and i'm sure you guys don't use it as an excuse, but that distance surely plays a factor for online matches. 

But hey, it makes it more competitive for the other teams  :simms:

Servers against them are a different game, not kidding.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not to mention moving from Canada>US isn't necessarily easy, ESPECIALLY as a pro gamer.

Been dealing with this cause my girlfriend is canadian, they don't look at a pro gamer as a valid means for finances. 

He could do 6 months on a visitors visa, but that could still lead to issues if he doesn't bring enough cash on hand with him.

It would be much less of a hassle for anyone else on the team for sure. I'm going there this weekend and I went there on a 4 hour notice for the Vision announcement. Bad situation is bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If OpTic is a long-term thing (I'm sure it is) then Hecz would absolutely do everything he can to facilitate Royal 2 to the U.S. (if that's what he wants).

They have a CS player from Spain living in the CS house if I'm not mistaken. Hecz will do whatever it takes to put his team in the best position to win.

Yeah but that is NOT easy, especially since Visas for esports for Halo are laughed at by customs. 

Visas for esports just started to become accepted for LoL and CS. That's really it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It would be much less of a hassle for anyone else on the team for sure. I'm going there this weekend and I went there on a 4 hour notice for the Vision announcement. Bad situation is bad. 

The sacrifices you make to be our savior, TJ ;)

Yeah but that is NOT easy, especially since Visas for esports for Halo are laughed at by customs.

Visas for esports just started to become accepted for LoL and CS. That's really it.

Thank you for confirming this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who's the emergency sub if Royal 2 is detained before his flight over?

Michigan, Saskatchewan, So-Cal, Nj. Pretty spread out yea. 

Is that 4 different time zones?

Thank you for confirming this.

No problem, the last 6 months of my life trying to arrange living with my girlfriend have been hell.

• Upvote (+1) 5

No problem, the last 6 months of my life trying to arrange living with my girlfriend have been hell.

She can't be that bad.....

• Upvote (+1) 6

That's a bummer, bud. I hope you get it all worked out. And, even though I'm swallowing some pride by saying this, maybe you could show the Customs people the El Classico trophy you won tonight and that will swing their decision. :lxthul:

How did LoL- Liquid ended ?

Currently 2-1 in Liquid's favor. Lagout in Plaza SH has delayed the series quite a bit