CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Woah... Maniac outright saying he doesn't like H5 in the HCS stream!!   :apg:

I think majority of pros dont like H5.

Or at least the current state of H5

• Upvote (+1) 3

E6 challenged Optic and beat them in the Pro League and they got 4-0 on LAN

Sooooo yeaaah

While I agree that can certainly happen, lets not compare Rammy to a healthy Royal 2. Give him a few years though ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been waiting to go take a piss for the entire nV-Optic series and now Maniac's interview was too good to leave (shout out to Cratos). I guess I can't complain though.

Possible unpopular opinion: I don't know why some people hate the idea of having any gametypes where players tend to slow it down such as Eden slayer. I think it can be interesting to watch at times, especially in a game like h5 where most of the game types are very fast paced and rotational. 

Agreed, I've always enjoyed when teams slow it down. Some people hated H2A Sanctuary and Lockout when they slowed the game down but I liked seeing how teams set up and respond to that situation.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok to the people saying wait till LAN. Last season CLG/OPTIC dominated they lost a handful of games, and one series. Three weeks into the season they've lost two series taken to five games. And have been losing both in scrims and series. Simple fact is theyre way less dominant. If Royal 2s internet was so bad the. How do you exp

Qin their super dominance last seats

Hey Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 3

Agreed, I've always enjoyed when teams slow it down. Some people hated H2A Sanctuary and Lockout when they slowed the game down but I liked seeing how teams set up and respond to that situation.

Plus there's so much room to build hype when there's not as much snowballing and you can really keep track of scores and pushes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm glad maniac outright said he didn't like the game. That does unfortunately dispel my conspiracy theory that he was pretending to retire while he headed out to the Amazon in search of his reticle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Esl has really stepped up the quality of their streams and they seem to be really listening to the community and doing everything they can to better it, the interview was a really good idea, wouldn't mind seeing it with other retired pros.

If only 343 could do the same we'd be in a good spot, tired of seeing first time viewers talk about aim being off

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just want to say man H5 is the best Halo to watch when both teams are playing out of their minds that OG/NV series was crazy.

Now EG don't let me down tonight.

Edit-can someone pm how to make sigs work on a phone since I have no computer here I'm all mobile.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm so sick of hearing about Royal 2's connection. This is his full time job, it's his responsibility to put himself in the best situation to win. Invest in your career choice.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Wow LOL just turned Liquid's Rockets + OS plus control advantage into a triple cap within 15 points. Renegade was a good choice for them.

I'm so sick of hearing about Royal 2's connection. This is his full time job, it's his responsibility to put himself in the best situation to win. Invest in your career choice.

I think they may be playing some of the games in the Optic house soon.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You act like he doesn't want to pay the extra 20 bucks to magically have better internet.

The dude can't control that his internet sucks, that's why he's literally going to move to play in the online league. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

to be fair, some places don't offer the best of connections. and most people cant just pickup and move away from family and friends to get a better internet connection lol kind of pointless

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If only 343 could do the same we'd be in a good spot, tired of seeing first time viewers talk about aim being off

This is so true, I see people asking about the reticule so often in the chat, or sometimes I even see people saying "wow so much aim assist lol" thinking that that's actually how aiming is in Halo. I bet theres so many viewers who have been turned off by that and left the stream over the course of the Pro Leagues.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, move to Snipedown's house to have a chance at a decent internet connection? Do you understand what it takes to move into another country? I'm pretty sure eSports Professional isn't covered under the United States work visa program. I could be wrong, however.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm pretty sure that Lethul has said that Royal 2 is moving into the Optic House so he will be free of his garbage Canadian Internet.

to be fair, some places don't offer the best of connections. and most people cant just pickup and move away from family and friends to get a better internet connection lol kind of pointless

Move for a job? That's unheard of!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

@@LethuL I swear to god, if you guys don't win the LAN you're coming out of my sig AND I will no longer come spam in your chat. 

your move TJ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You act like he doesn't want to pay the extra 20 bucks to magically have better internet.

The dude can't control that his internet sucks, that's why he's literally going to move to play in the online league. 

I know that his current internet situation cannot be remedied from his location, I'm suggesting he move and do something about it with that $250,000+ he has made in the last year, otherwise stop using it as an excuse. 

If you make that much money yes you can absolutely move away from family and friends if you're serious about your career. Sacrifice to be the best.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

This is where he lives, and you realize that the majority of this is on Halo's end? Servers feel horrible and it seems to be based off of location. Playing at Snipedowns house and the Optic house I can 100% tell you that it's so much better over there than at my house and I have perfectly fine internet. 

He's 20 and from Canada and he is literally coming to the optic house after the first event, sorry he hasn't bought himself a condo in the suburbs of Chicago yet I'll get on him for it zzz

I know Halo servers are boning him, I'm not denying that. And there's a big difference between buying a condo and staying with OpTic or renting in-season...

All I'm saying is he has the financial means to fix his problems and I hate hearing about internet as an excuse.

Edit: Sorry if this comes off as malicious, no disrespect.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9