CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How long to Lethul leaves Optic...

Not looking as dominant anymore...

Flashbacks to EG. Losing games, haven't lost on LAN yet...

Get the lethul hurricane/tsunami GIFS ready.

:lxthul:

Don't forget my personal favorite one.

Florida vs. Georgia - World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party

Or my favorite:

UConn vs. UCF

... Because UConn is desperate to call it one while UCF is totally and utterly confused.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone already brought up nV assisting 45 of 50 kills, but Optic also put of 40 assists for their 47. Crazy to only have 12 unassisted kills in a game with 97 kills, that's how you do well on Regret though.

why is the spawn for snipe on eden slayer still a thing?

why is there still a fuel rod on any truth gametype?

why is regret slayer still a thing?

why is empire strongholds still a thing? 

why the fuck are we still dealing with this shit 6-12 months down the line?

props to NV but i honestly am sick of dealing with this non sense. no radar is bad enough.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like I don't even know what to do with fantasy hcs anymore. So up and down it's hard to choose. At least lethul is a safe pick.

I will say that OG winning is only good for Halo...OG loses and 15 mins later lose 8K viewers

We will lose viewers every time Optic is done playing no matter what happens. Most of them only watch them when they're playing.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like I don't even know what to do with fantasy hcs anymore. So up and down it's hard to choose. At least lethul is a safe pick.

always pick huke

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic vs EnVy: The EG Classic

wait what

I was thinking Optic vs EnVy: the CLG vs EG Classic originally, but just EG makes it cleaner.

I have no idea what context this is in but works for me!

OpTic vs. EnVy: The Gandhi Classic!

That would imply he's still relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ok to the people saying wait till LAN. Last season CLG/OPTIC dominated they lost a handful of games, and one series. Three weeks into the season they've lost two series taken to five games. And have been losing both in scrims and series. Simple fact is theyre way less dominant. If Royal 2s internet was so bad the. How do you exp

Qin their super dominance last seats

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Contra is easy points easy life

E6 challenged Optic and beat them in the Pro League and they got 4-0 on LAN

Sooooo yeaaah

Of course OpTic is still the best team and will win when the game moves to LAN for the events. But are you really trying to deny other teams haven't been pressuring them more than ever and that they haven't improved? That's all I said. They see what works and doesn't against OpTic, so many team changes to try and get a team to challenge those 4. And now we are slowly seeing OpTic drop maps, gametypes, scrims, and now league matches. LAN will really show how teams are stacking up though. OpTic is still the best team by far.

• Upvote (+1) 2