CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

E6 challenged Optic and beat them in the Pro League and they got 4-0 on LAN

Sooooo yeaaah

Good thing there's a LAN coming up in a about week then and that will determine who the best team really is.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Like i have been saying, Optic isnt unbeatable like you people believe they are... No team stays dominated forever... Obviously they are still a great team but they arent unbeatable anymore...

Who said Optic was unbeatable? Most of us have been saying the opposite

• Upvote (+1) 5

I like how Ola put it in that postgame interview..you can look at film all you want but a team can change it up last minute and you just have to be on your game...

I guess it's good to know what a teams tendencies are rather than "this is what they do at the beginning of x game" bc it can so easily be changed

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like Eden slayer, but I agree on what radar/stormrifle/SMG have done to slow-paced slayer. It's taken a lot of excitement out of it.

Ogre 2's double kill flank play on The Pit is why I like slow paced games sometimes, but in Halo 5 those plays are almost impossible. Problem is with no radar the game could get worse as people fly around the map so fast now. I honestly don't know.

There's no way that top teams with good communication and map/spawn knowledge wouldn't be able to play in an organized way. No radar would make it way harder to keep track of players but would you rather competitive halo err on the side of being too easy (radar) or possibly being too hard (no radar)? I know which one I prefer; it's why I prefer to play arena to warzone.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Like i have been saying, Optic isnt unbeatable like you people believe they are... No team stays dominated forever...  Obviously they are still a great team but they arent unbeatable anymore... 

No team dominates forever? Must be an H4 kid :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I have no idea what context this is in but works for me!

OpTic vs. EnVy: The Gandhi Classic!

If we're going to name it after someone, it would be the Lethul Classic, since a lot of the hype is still generated from Lethul leaving EG and Snipedown, and nV replaced EG in the rivalry as soon as Snipedown moved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistola's passion for halo is unrivaled. What a great interview. 

also

Im not too worried about OpTic. Yeah they have lost more matches than ever before but i, along with many others on here, know that these guys are next level when it comes to LAN.

with all that said, EG NUMBA ONE!!!1!11!

• Upvote (+1) 4

If we're going to name it after someone, it would be the Lethul Classic, since a lot of the hype is still generated from Lethul leaving EG and Snipedown, and nV replaced EG in the rivalry as soon as Snipedown moved.

OpTic vs EnVy: The EG Classic

wait what

• Upvote (+1) 6

E6 challenged Optic and beat them in the Pro League and they got 4-0 on LAN

Sooooo yeaaah

You're right but they also weren't losing scrims consistently and being beat by other teams last season either. In context they appear to be much more beatable this year.

STOP CALLING ESPORTS THINGS EL CLASICO.  BE ORIGINAL.

I like how teams in College Football have names for all their major rivalries.

Auburn vs Alabama - The Iron Bowl

Ole Miss vs Miss St - The Egg Bowl

Minnesota vs Iowa - Battle for the Floyd of Rosedale

Minnesota vs Wisconsin - Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe

Kansas vs Missouri - Border War

Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St - Bedlam Series

Oregon vs Oregon St - Civil War

BYU vs Utah (and also BC vs Notre Dame) - Holy War

Oklahoma vs Texas - Red River Showdown

Alabama vs Tennessee - Third Saturday in October

MTSU vs WKU - 100 Miles of Hate

Pittsburgh vs WVU - Backyard Brawl

Why can't we just have the two orgs, nV and OpTic make up some kind of trophy -- and any time the two orgs meet, regardless of the game, the winner is given the trophy, and a new engraving is made upon it to signify the monumentous occasion.

Don't forget my personal favorite one.

Florida vs. Georgia - World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah let's name it after Gandhi, the guy who has seemingly completely distanced himself from our community and even trashed it.

green vs blue? 

Carbon v FB was the original, and Carbon almost always lost so.....is he throwing shade?