CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys! Here's another episode of Pardon The Intel for ya. We tried our best to pump this out before the pro league matches, but fell just a bit short. In this episode we have guests Impulsion and boater Boy as we discuss the power rankings the Beyond team gave, Elevate dropping Randa and friends, AM teams to keep an eye on, as well as our predictions for today. Hope you enjoy it and we'll be releasing another episode next week!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Been MIA for the last week due to work. Why is Stellur still playing for E6? Didn't think it was possible after all of their drama.

Can we not call it El Classico? Literally everything is called El Classico. 

Let's start brainstorming name ideas. 

nV vs OpTic is eClasico in CoD 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Drop Shooter

Edit: I guess I have to make it clear that it was a joke because he stole Contra's over smh.

Can't tell if you're trolling, but I'm sure some people actually believe this. Contra missed his chance and thrusted away then shooter got the kill :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't tell if you're trolling, but I'm sure some people actually believe this. Contra missed his chance and thrusted away then shooter got the kill :D

Yea I know :(

But if I blame it on Shooter I can pretend that it was gonna happen.

That was actually a good interview with Cratos. It's like night and day from the last interview

• Upvote (+1) 3

The bilingual grammar nazi in me cringes every time I see people put 2 "S"s in clasico

• Upvote (+1) 3

Let's try to guess the # of lagouts this series. I think 6

I just got back from dinner. Have there been any lagouts so far tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 1

PULL THE PLUG SNIPEDOWN!

People made a big deal out of lethul and the GG. But Snipedown freaked out even worse when Penguin joked about that at him.

• Upvote (+1) 5