CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was the biggest choke I have ever seen.  :apg:

EG was up like 96-4 on E6 and ends up losing 100-99. 

Hj9kHsI.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

EG went on full tilt and lost that Rig SH

EDIT: So what if Stellur stays in E6? Wouldn't LG be in an awkward situation by not knowing who they pick up?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm mostly a lurker so this is kind of a shot in the dark, but is anyone going to the OC Lan just to spectate? I feel like I should go because I'm up in the bay and the trip down there is easy, but I don't know if the purely spectator experience will be worth it.

I'm going.  I live in Los Angeles, so going to spectate is no big deal.  It's free and I want to support the scene. 

call me crazy, but the roybox bickering is kind of growing on me.....its actually entertaining and shows the passion. They are going at each other like that in scrims i kind of love it actually. 

the last few nights i have been focusing exclusively on different teams styles of communication in hopes to create a better more knowledgeable casting experience come UGC St Louis.

i love EG's controlled chaos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

call me crazy, but the roybox bickering is kind of growing on me.....its actually entertaining and shows the passion. They are going at each other like that in scrims i kind of love it actually.

the last few nights i have been focusing exclusively on different teams styles of communication in hopes to create a better more knowledgeable casting experience come UGC St Louis.

i love EG's controlled chaos.

You're crazy

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG gave up a 15+ kill lead on Regret TS, a 54 point lead on Plaza SH, a 92 point lead on Rig SH, and a 10 kill lead on Truth TS.

I'm mostly a lurker so this is kind of a shot in the dark, but is anyone going to the OC Lan just to spectate? I feel like I should go because I'm up in the bay and the trip down there is easy, but I don't know if the purely spectator experience will be worth it.

1000000% worth it. The competitive atmosphere at a live event is insane. Getting to hear players screaming in ecstasy or silent with defeat on their faces at the conclusion of a match. Let's not even not even get started on the trash talk occurring throughout.

You'll be hooked after your first taste.

Just want to clarify for you guys...

LG is still using eL ToWn and E6 is still using StelluR because neither team read the rulebook or paid attention to the pre-season meeting where it was explained that during the One Month Long open roster period, rosters lock every Monday at noon until Pro League is over for the week.

So they've got to play with their previous rosters this week due to not submitting changes before the week's lock.

Or, who knows, maybe they all decided it's for the best if they all stay where they're at.

Even I read the thing and I don't even get paid..the rulebook is like 10 pages cmon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm champ 50+ in FFA and it's hard to find games at any time of the day, but it's almost impossible to find games at very late night, searching just keeps failing and that message appears over and over. Also, I noticed I keep playing the same people, I even recognize their emblems every time I match them lol, so the population for that playlist at least must be kinda low.

I was champ in multiple seasons for FFA and I never had a problem finding games. And late night was always the best time to find games.

Not sure if this was posted here yet (or even if it should be.)

Showed up in my recommendations:

It covers the pov from the warzone/casual community and how most of them feel towards 343, which is not happy (cut from separate cloth but both sides feel the same towards them) and confirms some of the competitive communities concerns and potentially reveals new issues with the game.

1.Games broken, breaks more every update.

2.Pointless updates instead of fixing actual issues with the game (theatre mode/spectator mode.)

3.Every playlist is ranked even if it doesn't show you a ranking.

4.False transparency (acknowledging a problem doing nothing about it.)

5. Lazy implementation of game modes or maps (broken on release.)

Just something I found interesting and worth sharing with you guys since it's basically the same problems we've had but for different reasons.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1