CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Even though Cratos may drop a neg bomb, he is a "glue" player. Every team needs one, and I don't think swapping him out for a "better" player would actually improve E6 if the other 3 stuck together. Glue players are difficult to describe, but you kinda know them when you see them. Victory, Lethul, Cratos, to me all these guys stats don't matter, even if they drop a big neg bomb or have the lowest stats they usually are absolutely critical to success.

We argue stats do/don't matter, but Lethul doesn't jump off the stat sheet and yet he is one of the greatest halo players playing today.

Cratos really isn't "bad" he is actually really important to E6, but his is the most fun player to roast because of his attitude.

I don't think you need a "glue player". I think the best players can play any role when the situation arises.

Lethul may not jump off the stats page, but he's pretty damn good at everything. He doesn't play in a box.

I see people say Cratos' stats are a reflection of his selflessness... To me it's a reflection of him making the right call, helping get the job done, but then dying in situations that better players might have escaped from.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Personally don't think LG should make any changes. I really do feel like LOL could be pretty good if Stellur goes there. Only problem is his issue seems to be with money, and unless LOL has an org lined up, hed be walking into a situation where there isn't any guarantee he gets paid what he would like.

ALG could be a good fit, but again who gets the boot? I feel like Falcated and Shooter have both proven their worth and I doubt Contra and Devon split.

I think it's going to be a complicated transfer period, might see a few changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Personally don't think LG should make any changes. I really do feel like LOL could be pretty good if Stellur goes there. Only problem is his issue seems to be with money, and unless LOL has an org lined up, hed be walking into a situation where there isn't any guarantee he gets paid what he would like.

ALG could be a good fit, but again who gets the boot? I feel like Falcated and Shooter have both proven their worth and I doubt Contra and Devon split.

I think it's going to be a complicated transfer period, might see a few changes.

I agree LG has for the most part been clicking pretty well and imo shouldn't make a change, but who knows what teams are thinking. 

Stellur mentioned in his post that E6 was going to try and get Shooter back. So I guess I was kind of assuming that was the case. And that is where the ALG open roster spot was coming from. Could be wrong things may have changed.

Contra, Devon, Stellur lineup is a lot of individual skill when you think about it. And Falcated has had his moments in the first 2 weeks. 

The best place for Stellur to be is LG, imo, but who knows if LG are seeking him out now. If they are, Danoxide will probably get the cut considering Stellur does have a good relationship with Eco, like Tiberius mentioned, and Naded and El town are an objective duo. LG will be solid with or without Stellur.

The 2nd best option for Stellur would be ALG. If Shooter decides to stay, a team of Stellur, Contra, Devon, Shooter can potentially be a top 4 contender if everything clicks or at least not get relegated, but I'm not sure how much they would improve in terms of objs. I definitely trust this team more in a game 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree LG has for the most part been clicking pretty well and imo shouldn't make a change, but who knows what teams are thinking. 

Stellur mentioned in his post that E6 was going to try and get Shooter back. So I guess I was kind of assuming that was the case. And that is where the ALG open roster spot was coming from. Could be wrong things may have changed.

Contra, Devon, Stellur lineup is a lot of individual skill when you think about it. And Falcated has had his moments in the first 2 weeks. 

obviously shooter had a lot of success with e6 but wouldn't it be a little tainted coming right back to an org and players that dropped you as soon as huke left and after a lot of talk of sticking together and fuck the haters?

• Upvote (+1) 1

obviously shooter had a lot of success with e6 but wouldn't it be a little tainted coming right back to an org and players that dropped you as soon as huke left and after a lot of talk of sticking together and fuck the haters?

But E6 is family. Just think of this as him coming home.  :lxthul:

P.S. you're absolutely right. I was just going off of what Stellur posted. 

My prediction :0 (It's going to be bad!)

Stellur to LoL who is then RNG

Shooter to E6

Str8 to ALG

Then at the end of the season;

Ace and APG leave Lol/RNG to join Contra and Dev on ALG

Eco and Suspecter join Lol/RNG with Stellur and Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think you need a "glue player". I think the best players can play any roll when the situation arises.

Lethul may not jump off the stats page, but he's pretty damn good at everything. He doesn't play in a box.

I see people say Cratos' stats are a reflection of his selflessness... To me it's a reflection of him making the right call, helping get the job done, but then dying in situations that better players might have escaped from.

To me glue players are exactly how you described Lethul. Seems like they are the ones who play the calmest through out the game and keep their teams on schedule. They make solid plays throughout the game. The reason Lethul comes to mind is the fact that he is best at this. To me Lethul and Snakebite are the two most well rounded players in Halo.

StelluR single handedly kept E6 in that series last night. B was going off. 

No he didn't. Everyone went off and Cratos had at least two clutch plays.

He was a determining factor sure but it's not like he was the only player.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hope Stellur leaves E6 just so these forums will be lit

figured it was a given he was? who would want to team with someone who tries to take shots at your character and be a part of an org that takes shots at your family? 

No he didn't. Everyone went off and Cratos had at least two clutch plays.

He was a determining factor sure but it's not like he was the only player.

Dude dont go against the circlejerk, dont be an anti-jerker. Stellur is the New Huke

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethul, Snakebite, and Frosty are 3 of my 5 favorite players, and yet I never root for OpTic to win actual matches. What is wrong with me?

Am I the only one who does this?

Full disclosure my favorite players as follows (No particular order):
Lethul
Snip3down
Snakebite

Frosty

Roybox (Only counts as 1)

• Upvote (+1) 9

Dude dont go against the circlejerk, dont be an anti-jerker. Stellur is the New Huke

I love when people voice a POV that can be supported with facts, then someone comes to discredit the POV with terms like circle-jerk rather than providing facts of their own.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can you guys just let us worship Stellur as a halo god for a week or 2, and paint Cratos as the devil? We'll move on soon enough. Just let the circle of life happen.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I had a smug look on my face when Liquid won after you kept ripping into them =P

Yeah, god damn it ALG let me down, i looked like an ass. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can you guys just let us worship Stellur as a halo god for a week or 2, and paint Cratos as the devil? We'll move on soon enough. Just let the circle of life happen.  :kappa:

Cratos will continue to be Satan beyond the 2 weeks though, correct?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unpopular opinion: The best place for Stellur is E6. 

Hes a good player, but his placings don't really reflect that. They are pretty average for the most part. E6 was one kill from beating EG and they all aren't even in the same skype call (I don't think) and they beat Liquid and LG

Wouldn't mind him on ALG either. Big Contra fan. Feel he should be on a consistent top 3 team

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul, Snakebite, and Frosty are 3 of my 5 favorite players, and yet I never root for OpTic to win actual matches. What is wrong with me?

Am I the only one who does this?

Full disclosure my favorite players as follows (No particular order):

Lethul

Snip3down

Snakebite

Frosty

Roybox (Only counts as 1)

*3 out of 4 players on OG are his fav*

*never roots for them to actually win*

"am i the only one that does this?"

.....yes...yes you are

• Upvote (+1) 4

i'd hate to see E6 make a roster change because they have a lot of potential

but swapping stellur for shooter is pretty good, shooter has been playing out of his mind this season

most improved player for sure

also if you judge cratos purely based on his k/d you are clueless as to what kind of player he is, cratos does the dirty obj work

• Upvote (+1) 3