CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am 20 pages behind but had to comment how ridiculous this sounds. It's their damn job and if they have to wake up at 3:00 PM, then they will deal with it. 

The only tricky part is about the players that have full-time jobs. 

Back to catching up. 

I was referring to players having classes or jobs. So sounds like we're on the same ridiculous page. :)

Do Xfinity push you to put their name all over the place? (Not trying to be a dick :mj: )

They're one of EGs biggest partners and sponsored the team house. The whole point of doing that is to gain more publicity for your brand. Well worth it, they did an amazing job with the Halo house.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully we will get a chance to do it during the season. I don't like it either, but flying 32 guys through the country for a photo shoot...that stuff ain't cheap. 

Players should just stay on their teams. :P

I vote for cropping all pics to just headshots rather than having the wrong jersey but that is just me.

If Stellur does go to LOL, do you think he'll stay past the season?

I'm hoping he stays and gets a team made around him but I think he'll leave.

I vote for cropping all pics to just headshots rather than having the wrong jersey but that is just me.

Or just have all players be in HCS shirts.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well that confirms what I already knew that nv only lost to LG in the Beyond tourney because they were handicapped the scrims showed this and now they got 3-0'd in pro league.

I thought nV was too crowded with too many slayers :kappa:  .

Joking aside, Huke was amazing this series; Ola was also putting up some big numbers G1/2, hell  the whole team was great. 

I like how composed Elumnite sounds and presents himself to be; seems to me like he is the Snakebite of the coaches.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought nV was too crowded with too many slayers :kappa:  .

Joking aside, Huke was amazing this series; Ola was also putting up some big numbers G1/2, hell  the whole team was great. 

Honestly, I'm still blown away by Spartan's performance yesterday. I know he's always been an aggressive player but it was like he could teleport as well as basically have perfect accuracy while moving.

• Upvote (+1) 1

its hard to get player pics because consistency is important

they will look weird otherwise

It's hard since every Halo team makes one or two team changes every 2 months.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I'm still blown away by Spartan's performance yesterday. I know he's always been an aggressive player but it was like he could teleport as well as basically have perfect accuracy while moving.

I don't get why some people don't give the credit @@Spartan deserves. To me, he is a top 10 player and has been for some time. Even when he was on that under-performing Liquid squad and was going through an emotional roller-coaster, I always believe he would get past it and once he did, his game-play would elevate even higher. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2's mic still hot as they go to break and he says, " Wow that was fast."

Damn, Naded is about to get tilted.

If anything I hope this makes them see they need to grind even more to be among Optic and nV.

I like how composed Elumnite sounds and presents himself to be; seems to me like he is the Snakebite of the coaches.

I mean @@SnakeBite has to play and basically be team manager so probably tougher for him, but I see what you're getting at

• Upvote (+1) 2