CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

oshit

the guy agrees with the other guy on the other team but not with us forum ne'er-do-wells

Which pros? The ones invited to the secret clandestine HCS player summit?

• Upvote (+1) 2

And pro players in csgo go for jump shots all the time. RNG mechanics always lead to bs

It was better/more effective to spam 4 then let it reset for the headshot close - mid range then it was to pace shots.

It was also better to just crouch still and spam than it was to strafe.

What is the schedule for tonight?

LG vs NV 

TL vs ALG

LOL vs OPT

EG vs E6

First match starts in about 30 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh oh

LOL i love lenox

LG < NV 
TL > ALG
LOL < OG
EG > E6

my picks for tonight, i'm 7-5 on the season so far
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wanted to go ahead and do another one of these before matches start today.

Sources Claim E6’ New Fourth Will Be Cratos Playing On a Second Xbox

SOMEWHERE NEAR DENVER, CO – After this evening’s HCS Pro League match, E6 is likely to drop the disrespectful, contract-disputing dead weight known as Stellur.  After stealing kills from Cratos in the last three HCS Pro League matches, Stellur created an illusion that he is in fact good at Halo 5.  Fortunately for Halo fans, Cratos saw through the smoke and mirrors of Stellur’s abilities.  Tonight will be Stellur’s last night as part of the E6 family, and now he must return to his real family, assuming they are still there.  The question that now arises is “Who will E6 pick up as their fourth?”  For the past couple of weeks, E6 ran games with a handful of players from the amateur league.  However, sources close to the Enigma6 organization claim that the new fourth will be Cratos playing on a second Xbox One.  Up until last week, Cratos was unaware that more than one Xbox One existed in Colorado.  A video posted to Twitter provided conclusive evidence that Cratos did indeed own the only Xbox One in the entire state.  Now that he knows he can purchase a second Xbox One, it is clear to everyone involved that he needs to pick up two more sticks and lead this team to victory as both their Captain and the new fourth.  Now we know that the one thing holding Cratos back from tournament victories is that he has only been playing with one controller in his hands.  I, for one, am excited to see what Tom “T2, famed Dr. Pepper spokesman, friend of President Obama, and star of MTV’s True Life” Taylor will have to say about the new E6 lineup featuring not one, but two Cratoses.   

how did i miss this, i'm crying

these are seriously too good

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://oddshot.tv/shot/apg/UzpUYLKZUYJKxJ29csQq2QgA

:apg: RIP @@Moses_FPS?

Edit: Apparently MoneyMatches reached out to LOL to sponsor them this season. Also mentioned Elevate, Denial, Winterfox (pls) and a new org called EUnited.

eUnited competes in CS:GO and CoD. They aren't very good at either, but its an org. 

Only reason I would like Denial is because its an org. Not a good look for a pro league to not have all orgs in the lineup IMO. 

Also tonight sucks because I have to choose between Clemson Tigers FB and Team Envyus Halo. 

Life man. 

Honestly....I'm not even excited for the matches tonight.

I'm only tuned in for the sick ass mega bloks.

Edit: Tiny text is the new in thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which pros? The ones invited to the secret clandestine HCS player summit?

i find it funny numerous pros are complaining about rules they "agreed" upon, according to snip3down.

sounds more like 343 being 343 and not telling them about it until it was too late to change it, or them not listening like with all the other stupid shit.

@@Timo Honest question: Is it tough to get the pros to take pics in new jerseys?

Maybe just not a priority?

What if every game you lag out you add a loss to your map win/losses? That way it disincentives lagging out on purpose but doesn't kill you when its just shit luck.

He went 4-16 on Regret Slayer, they lost by 8ish

And wasn't lol 40-34 up aswell, complete choke! If they won that, it would have been a game 5 and I would favour them to win it

@@Timo Honest question: Is it tough to get the pros to take pics in new jerseys?

Maybe just not a priority?

Hopefully we will get a chance to do it during the season. I don't like it either, but flying 32 guys through the country for a photo shoot...that stuff ain't cheap. 

Players should just stay on their teams. :P