CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, don't forget to tap fire even though spamming is still efficient.

But of course! It reminds me of default halo reach, which is the only halo game ever to surpass halo 5's skill gap. Knowing when to pace the dmr made it so much more skillful than a gun that just shot where you aimed. Then they had to make it have no bloom and no sprint and it was all about brute accuracy instead of smarts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, don't forget to tap fire even though spamming is still efficient.

How do you spam a full auto?

I feel a bit bad for Vic X. He went off yesterday, and his performance went relatively ignored because of Game 4. 

Dude deserves his spotlight. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Caught back up at work! A couple things I'm looking to happen tonight:

NV put to rest the LG is the second best team argument.

EG to bounce back tonight after teaching us all how to tilt properly. (Goose Cratos please.)

OG to reestablish their god squad status against the best worst team.

TL wins game 5 against the more experienced crouchers in ALG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel a bit bad for Vic X. He went off yesterday, and his performance went relatively ignored because of Game 4.

Dude deserves his spotlight.

I also noticed Roy shitting on Huke in almost every individual battle they had. The way that series went down will forever require a trigger warning for me.

• Upvote (+1) 8

No idea why this tweet irked me, but I feel like there should be some more information here... Maybe like an interview, video or an article of his journey linked in the tweet?

I'm reading that like: Okay, so what the hell did he do to become one of the best? Who is this guy, where did he start?

Anyone unfamiliar with the HCS who may see that tweet will just basically read a statement that this guy is good at Halo and here is a picture of him.

Whateva

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I read the tweet and actually did a double take because I thought I had missed the link when I got to the end of it. Got my attention for........ nothing?

• Upvote (+1) 2

We should try and get 500 tweets for them to add info about Frosty, I mean it's not like he dominated our ASTRO Spartans Halo 5 online tourneys or something when the game came out :lxthul:

Did anyone put EG over OG?

Fair. But it's called a upset for a reason. I guess I'm just pessimist. I hope EG destroys them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No idea why this tweet irked me, but I feel like there should be some more information here... Maybe like an interview, video or an article of his journey linked in the tweet?

I'm reading that like: Okay, so what the hell did he do to become one of the best? Who is this guy, where did he start?

Anyone unfamiliar with the HCS who may see that tweet will just basically read a statement that this guy is good at Halo and here is a picture of him.

Whateva

He's not subtweeting ESL/Halo with this, just for the record.

He's referring to European GoW account recovering for GameBattles.

As evident, people wouldn't click the link anyway.

I'm not really sure how any of this pertains to what I was pointing out. What EG should have done is not at all what I'm talking about. I was specifically speaking in regards to how it's not right to look at the replay to 51 points, see that EG didn't get 14, and say they wouldn't have won a replay to 14 points. That's completely ignoring all the variables between the two matches that could change the outcomes of the games.

The only variable is attitude. They should play with the same intensity regardless of how many points ESL told them to score.

They got absolutely man handled. 100-7. If a different ruling would have brought out a better performance, then they need to build the mental toughness to bring their A game even under less than ideal circumstances.

We can talk about hypotheticals all day. There's a chance EG would have lost the match had their been no lag out (we've seen larger stronghold comebacks in pro league, already). We simply don't know what would have happened if the layout didn't happen or if the replay rules were different. What we do no is that EG didn't bring their A game to the replay. There's no excuse for that. The best teams will bring their A game no matter what. I hope they learn from this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really looking forward to the matches tonight. Besides OG-LOL, I think each match can go either way. 

i always assumed it was a man because of the name but apparently it's a woman

she does a good job

Sorry, accidental mobile neg. I made up for it

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG said on stream that they have been approached by Denial, Elevate, Winterfox and the CEO of MoneyMatches.

• Upvote (+1) 1