CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i think EG is going to 3-1 E6 tonight idk i got a feeling 

I sure hope so, my favorite team vs my least favorite, rather see a dominating 3 - 0 tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tell me what happened with APG and game 2 (i think) yesterday?  He said he blew it for the team..

To be honest...  I feel that APG is the worst pro in the league.  

APG played really well last week, so I feel like calling him the worst in the pro league is a little harsh. I'm not sure what happened this week, but at least he was able to admit that it might have been his fault. If anything, it will just make him work that much harder, in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah man....Cratos is gunna go off...and he hasn't even played in three days, so suck him...hater.

#sarcasm

#fuckcratos

#cratoshatepostoftheday

I was going to upvote this, but then I saw all the

#hastags

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, I have work till at least 5:30-6. Could probably pencil it in around 6:30-7. If that works for you, of course?

That's fine with me. What size nails would you like?

I can't wait for 343 to make h3a with the h5 engine and let you dual wield h5 smgs.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If the argument for no radar is the casuals why not have 2 team arena playlists, ranked which is exactly like HCS and social, where people can dick around and not worry about their awareness. Making it social alone will take out most of your sweaty 4 man teams so solo queuers benefit too. Win win no?

Because more playlists will divide the player base that was shrunk because of not having more playlists

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately, I have work till at least 5:30-6. Could probably pencil it in around 6:30-7. If that works for you, of course?

Every time I see one of your posts I smile, between the profile pic and the Lethul-like sarcasm it brightens my day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait for 343 to make h3a with the h5 engine and let you dual wield h5 smgs.

But you lose the zoom, that must be balance.

risk vs reward bud :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No man, you play to win regardless of the circumstances. Good teams need to learn to overcome this type of adversity. Whether they needed 14, 50, or 100 to get the W, they should have gone out and played like they needed to go on a 200 - 0 run and knew they could do it.

The reset rule needs to be adjusted, but if deflated attitudes is why they lost, then they need to work on their attitudes.

Anyone who's ever played a sport know that misfortune and bad calls happen. How you respond to those events is what separates good from great.

I'm not really sure how any of this pertains to what I was pointing out. What EG should have done is not at all what I'm talking about. I was specifically speaking in regards to how it's not right to look at the replay to 51 points, see that EG didn't get 14, and say they wouldn't have won a replay to 14 points. That's completely ignoring all the variables between the two matches that could change the outcomes of the games.

Stop replying to week and a half old no-radar posts please...

Anyway, I got LG over nV for the upset pick today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Would you guys actually buy H3A after what happened with MCC?

What happens if they release another completely broken game and then eventually abandon it because they move all their resources to Halo 6? 

MCC was a dumpster fire sitting on top of a rancid septic tank.... But I loved H3! So yes, I will buy it.

But you lose the zoom, that must be balance.

risk vs reward bud :kappa:

Also I'd have to know not to use them across the map and that takes really deep knowledge

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC was a dumpster fire sitting on top of a rancid septic tank.... But I loved H3! So yes, I will buy it.

Pro league happened last night and we are debating whether we would pre-order or buy a hypothetical product.

RIP thread

• Upvote (+1) 3

FWIW EG lost a scrim to E6 with Str8 Sick the day the Stellur evidence shit went down, and according to the hivemind, E6 will be much worse when Stellur leaves, so EG probably doesn't have much of a chance.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Also I'd have to know not to use them across the map and that takes really deep knowledge

Also, don't forget to tap fire even though spamming is still efficient.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's fine with me. What size nails would you like?

Forget the nails. Bring some rusty stakes, I really want to feel the pain. 

P.S. Dull them a bit beforehand  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1