CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

oh i know, i meant for tonight, sorry i should have been more clear

Oh, yeah the most today was during that Optic vs Liquid series I think we got to 10k all series.

8 - 1 =/= 8

Subtle hint that E6 won't/can't attend finals for some reason we don't yet know?   :walshy:

What's putting the seasoning on the tilt for me is how ESL, T2 and Envy (Snip3down and Elumnite) and handling it. Sarcastically telling Ace to rule the rule book, a caster outright saying the opposition wouldn't have won and Snip3down of all people saying to calm down. <---------------- lol calm down he said. Boy tilts more than the tower of pisa.

I agree with most of this, but... let's be honest here. If you are competing in a pro league, you should now the rules you will be competing under. I can't imagine being in the HCS and not reading through the whole handbook. It isn't even that long...

Edit: 

As i mentioned before, you would not be in these forums at this time replying to people if you didn't think you fucked up. 

So what? Even if that is the case, he is trying to right any issues. Shouldn't you want the league to improve?  :apg: Im done responding to random quotes, people make my head hurt  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Full disclosure: I'm a salty EG fan and that series really delivered a blow to my investment in this season.

LOL your sig, i'm crying

6p53VKA.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Theater mode shows that the game's events at any time can be captured and stored.

It'd probably be a lot of work, but the ideal solution to lag outs is being able to go into an implementation of theater mode, forward to a specific time in the game, and resume the action exactly as from that moment. Other than some crazy situations where a player is in the middle of a gun fight, this would be the best possible way to ensure the replay is fair. And we all remember the old Halo days when you'd get the black loading screen in the middle of a gun fight and know that any second now the game would resume and whoever had a faster reaction time would win lol

Starcraft has resume from replay, you can resume the game from anytime you want in a replay.

Oh, yeah the most today was during that Optic vs Liquid series I think we got to 10k all series.

Really? I was checking every once and a while and noted 4-5k in the first series then 7-8k during the second. I didn't check again until the Optic series though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

inspired me to make this

gpkJscF.gif

Now that you have shown your hand you magnificent bastard, I need you to do this everytime there is a shitposter. Even if it's me, it will be worth it. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG 3-2 NV

ALG 3-2 TL

OG 3-0 LOL

EG 3-2 E6

Not sure if you're just being salty or what but you do realize the 3 times nV has scrimmed LG the scores have been 14-0, 11-3, and 11-1. That's a cumulative 36-4. Definitely wouldn't give you my money to gamble with xD

• Upvote (+1) 3

But nV did lose 3-2 to LG in the beyond tourney where they played, and that was directly after their 14-0 scrim. So maybe he has a 100% chance to be right. #math 

Fair point. Out of upvotes with the forums being lit today

• Upvote (+1) 1

He posted from mobile so it bugged, he tagged Timo and Stellur.

After all this /s stuff, do I need to post /s?

But nV did lose 3-2 to LG in the beyond tourney where they played, and that was directly after their 14-0 scrim. So maybe he has a 100% chance to be right. #math

Words from the wise