CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is the OpTic curse real?

The servers getting subsequently worse after each update doesn't help either.

Not gonna lie, Optic/CLG has not looked nearly as dominant this season. Curse?

They were just ahead of everyone by a year. The gaps closing, games been out for long enough.

Please don't choke teej :(

Wasnt Snakebite bitching about fathom ctf last week? Veto the maps you suck at ffs. Same with no one veteoing empire strongholds vs ninja and victory. They win that map/gametype almost every time.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone explain the Optic curse to someone who didn't know about Optic until getting back into competitive halo?

Can someone explain the Optic curse to someone who didn't know about Optic until getting back into competitive halo?

Optic is cursed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think it comes from CoD. Something about Optic picking up elite players and getting less than favorable results out of squads that look dominant on paper.

Let's see what happens when you guys can't blame Maniac anymore lol

He's still in the house, can still be held accountable. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's still in the house, can still be held accountable. :kappa:

It was so weird hearing him say "we" in regards to CLG Optic.

Optic normally dominate the scene in CoD except the big one, CoD champs. Probably the best teams for all CoD champs (bar ghosts, that complexity team was filth) and they never end up getting the big one.

Mostly a joke, but will have to wait and see of course.

Optic normally dominate the scene in CoD except the big one, CoD champs. Probably the best teams for all CoD champs (bar ghosts, that complexity team was filth) and they never end up getting the big one.

Mostly a joke, but will have to wait and see of course.

Oh so it's more like if this Optic squad shit the bed at finals or the next HWC? People are just memeing I can respect that  :simms:

I can see it now:

Series goes to game 5

Optic wins game 5

LethuL makes a witty post, something along the lines like "had to make the league interesting."

Team Beyond proceeds to erupt in meme-love afterwards. 

Probably exactly whats going to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can see it now:

Series goes to game 5

Optic wins game 5

LethuL makes a witty post, something along the lines like "had to make the league interesting."

Team Beyond proceeds to erupt in meme-love afterwards. 

And he is going to quote this exact post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus, Royal 2 was nearly perfectly following the silhouettes of the the Liquid players through the walls. That's some great communication and/or map knowledge.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy shit this is such a well played game of slayer with these setups and collapses. I like seeing slayer slowed down a bit like this.

• Upvote (+1) 1