CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love the speed of this stream.  Barely any downtime between the games so far.  

is there first series going to be over before 10pm est no way  :weback:

The in between time for each match is amazing! Good job ESL

@@Vivi @@Timo

Nice work chaps!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What did everybody think about the shortened pre-game show? 

I feel like 15 minutes is a good time to let everybody know what's up and at the same time not spend too much time until we get into game. 

Start the stream at 6pm-7pm EST for future seasons, 15 minutes or not this stuff going to go until 12-1am EST on a weekday.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am I mistaken or is Ace the only one left on the team that was on the roster at the start of season 1?

Crazy to think about how Ace, Maniac, aPG, and Heinz would have surely been a top 3/4 team in h2a. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many trades can a team do in a season?

I know it's one in the upcoming trade window, but isn't there 2 windows?

Start the stream at 6pm-7pm EST for future seasons, 15 minutes or not this stuff going to go until 12-1am EST on a weekday.

We've even had issues with some players being able to make the 4.30PM Pacific time. 3PM seems unrealistic. 

Edit: 3PM also makes it extremely difficult for West Coast viewers...

Time zones suck...

"If they don't capture this I may retire from casting"- T2 2016

Good thing Ace capped that; I wouldn't want to lose the best caster at HCS 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We've even had issues with some players being able to make the 4.30PM Pacific time. 3PM seems unrealistic. 

Time zones suck...

I think you guys put too much merit on west coast fans, not sure where this comes from or if you guys have data that we don't. I think 7pm EST / 4pm PST would be very doable and a fair balance for all.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many trades can a team do in a season?

I know it's one in the upcoming trade window, but isn't there 2 windows?

The roster change window is for one month, and it is the only period during this Fall Season.

Teams may only change ONE player during the roster change period.

Time zones suck...

Yeah can't have any of the west coast players waking up before 3pm. Some of these pros sleep schedule is just ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you guys put too much merit on west coast fans, not sure where this comes from or if you guys have data that we don't. I think 7pm EST / 4pm PST would be very doable and a fair balance for all.

But @@LethuL isn't even awake at that time some days  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz turning up versus his former team so far. (Damage/Death, not looking at KD)

bcaa332419048b1bc58e775060d396b0.png

Shooter remaining consistently ALL OVER THE MAP DOING EVERYTHING.

Yeah can't have any of the west coast players waking up before 3pm. Some of these pros sleep schedule is just ridiculous.

Some of the players have full-time jobs, are students, etc that put obligations on them. 

Some of the players have full-time jobs, are students, etc that put obligations on them. 

Those with jobs / class on the East Coast are playing / watching until 1-2am, so what's the difference? You aren't going to please everyone, this should be about the fans, I love players but they are more replaceable than growing the fan base.

Let's say whoever is getting these top tier schedule preferences retires, then we are stuck with it? Makes no sense. I know you're doing the best you can but this stuff seems very fixable and basic.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Time zones suck...

I guess I'm just going to fail all of my A.M. classes because of a lack of sleep...

But at least those west coasters get to see the start of the stream  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2