CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What did everybody think about the shortened pre-game show? 

I feel like 15 minutes is a good time to let everybody know what's up and at the same time not spend too much time until we get into game. 

Way more gucci

I feel like 15 minutes is a good time to let everybody know what's up and at the same time not spend too much time until we get into game. 

Yes. Anything to get the games going earlier and quicker in between

From this point on, people who want to contribute to the beyond power rankings must undergo strict medical tests to ensure that they are qualified to form a personal opinion. There's absolutely no room here for such extreme errors, such as, not sharing my opinion ranging all the way to not giving into my well thought out and completely constructive criticism, which should earn mandatory respect and agreement.

In fact, I'm going to boycott the entire league until we can secure blood tests, CAT scans, and even test for gamma radiation in order to ensure only the cream of the crop is allowed to form an opinion based upon the facts of my own opinion. How can anyone sleep? Or eat in a time like this? Is it not beyonds responsibility, no complete obligation to succumb to the mercy of my opinion? Should we hold them accountable for MCC? Considering how 99% of this is all moa's fault, I think they should give everyone a refund for MCC and give us a year free of premium.

So all in all..

TLDR; I got drunk and decided this was a good idea to post. Also this took more effort and time than Id like to admit on mobile.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Liked it, enough time to talk Halo and sets a nice pace in my opinion.

They said "Global Champion" take a shot.

Do you want me to die of alcohol poisoning?

I have a recap to write on this, so the only shots I'll be taking are of my Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi over ice with a hint of lime.

Laying down now, usually fall asleep around 6-7 and wake up anywhere from 1-3, sometimes 4 if I'm feeling super trash

From this point on, people who want to contribute to the beyond power rankings must undergo strict medical tests to ensure that they are qualified to form a personal opinion. There's absolutely no room here for such extreme errors, such as, not sharing my opinion ranging all the way to not giving into my well thought out and completely constructive criticism, which should earn mandatory respect and agreement.

In fact, I'm going to boycott the entire league until we can secure blood tests, CAT scans, and even test for gamma radiation in order to ensure only the cream of the crop is allowed to form an opinion based upon the facts of my own opinion. How can anyone sleep? Or eat in a time like this? Is it not beyonds responsibility, no complete obligation to succumb to the mercy of my opinion? Should we hold them accountable for MCC? Considering how 99% of this is all moa's fault, I think they should give everyone a refund for MCC and give us a year free of premium.

So all in all..

TLDR; I got drunk and decided this was a good idea to post. Also this took more effort and time than Id like to admit on mobile.

we appreciate you.

I liked it! The pre-show felt like a pre-show! Love the b-roll footage and highlights.