CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Glad to see ESL being serious about punishments. Even if it wasn't Cratos, which I assume the evidence provided pointed to him anyways, someone on E6 did it and it needs to be more severe.

press 1 if you would like to be a E6fanboy

press 2 if you would like to be a freelance writer in 2016 with a degree from a community college. 

Your parents must be so proud.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is really concerning to me if you do not see the irony in this post. 

Bruh, check that Combine kid money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

press 1 if you would like to be a E6fanboy

press 2 if you would like to be a freelance writer in 2016 with a degree from a community college.

What?

• Upvote (+1) 3

5% reduction in proleague (not finals) prize money is literally the weakest punishment I can think of ... it must be that 343/ESL couldn't prove the more serious accusations. Either way, this at least sets up future punishments to be more severe

Cratos's punishment basically means that he won't be able to put guacamole on his burrito when he goes to Chipotle.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is really concerning to me if you do not see the irony in this post. 

d84cfa71735bbe469498485e8fe60e8a.png

You said placings

So those 1st places even at combines and 2nds + winning raleigh means I did in fact pay at least 1 bill. No irony. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

What did they expect? This isn't some scrim happening late at night among friends but an actual pro league match and they pull this. The fine isn't large enough in my opinion. StelluR will recover. He will land on a better team going forward.

They would've made E6 play without radar.

Cratos apparently thinks MLG wouldn't have made them forfeit game one for being late and not getting in the correct chat.

• Upvote (+1) 7

We need a super clever hashtag to get Stellur his 5% back

Think people think

I think we can call this the #BraedonBotching (His last name is Boettcher)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, they're essentially just getting fined an unknown amount. Assuming they finish near the bottom of pro-league, that amount is likely to be very small. What kind of punishment is that, seriously?

So, they're essentially just getting fined an unknown amount. Assuming they finish near the bottom of pro-league, that amount is likely to be very small. What kind of punishment is that, seriously?

Even if they finish closer to the middle, say fourth, it's still a rather insignificant amount. Considering E6's history of flaunting their vast resources, I also wouldn't find it crazy if they reimbursed their players the lost revenue from the fine.