CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm going to need to take a small break from Destiny

Last time I played Destiny I was with friends and after shooting the same looking enemies whilst my floating rubiks cube tried to open a door (that magically seemed to open it after all the enemies were dead) only to get us into a room where there was a giant ball that I had to shoot.

We spent the next ten minutes shooting the ball that offered no challenge aside from the time it took to shoot it until it exploded and we were rewarded with new weapons that were better than our old ones.

I got excited at the prospect of doing more damage and maybe killing the next floating ball in a shorter amount of time only to find the enemies had all leveled up and my gun did the same amount of % damage as it did before, making my reward moot.

I will not be playing Destiny again. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cratos' rep is tarnished, E6 will be under heavy scrutiny, the org is going to be damaged from this, and so will the other players and Coach on E6.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They beat Liquid and lost to Optic... Really don't think those outcomes constitute throwing.

They threw the first match. They missed the first game, and crouched around the second and third- making no attempts to succeed. They didn't allow one of the team members into the comms. Losing to Optic would typically be likely... But their behavior guarunteed it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

suspension for what? Cursing in an interview?

For his shit posting on twitter about the game 1 forfeit, as well as the "roasting of an admin" that he was fined the additional 5% for. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

players need to unionize now after this. should be a major wake up call.

You do realize what that would take right? The amount of money the players would need to spend? It's not gonna happen.

This season, players are paid for each match they played within a team.

If your team wins 10,000 as a result of your placing, and you played for 2 of the 7 weeks, you'll get 28% (2/7ths) of 25% (As the team's fourth for those 4 matches) of 10,000 ($700). If the team lost 5%, you're instead getting 28% of 25% of 9500 ($665).

Throughout all of this I was wondering why stellur would want to play with the team that didn't want him but this makes the most sense as to why he went through with playing

Throughout all of this I was wondering why stellur would want to play with the team that didn't want him but this makes the most sense as to why he went through with playing

Also, if he resigned then he wouldn't be able to play until midway through next season.

They threw the first match. They missed the first game, and crouched around the second and third- making no attempts to succeed. They didn't allow one of the team members into the comms. Losing to Optic would typically be likely... But their behavior guarunteed it.

True, but the intent wasn't to throw matches for their benefit in the league or to make Optic look good, it was internal and intended to try and (I assume?) make Stellur look bad, which obviously didn't happen, and was a poor ass way to make someone look bad. If an NFL team got into a brawl on their bench they wouldn't be fined for throwing the game. They'd be fined for poor behavior.

• Downvote (-1) 5

In the real world, that's like saying a girl at a bar accused you of raping her and you get thrown in jail without any proof of it ever happening, whilst being completely innocent. (Whether he was innocent or not is irrelevant, it's the proof that matters) Whereas with E6 there's proof in laying down on table in front of them so they throw a measly "not as much money for you this season sir".

I know nothing about that situation, just saying the two are not equal. Account sharing is far more worrisome to competitive integrity than E6 in-fighting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the real world, that's like saying a girl at a bar accused you of raping her and you get thrown in jail without any proof of it ever happening, whilst being completely innocent. (Whether he was innocent or not is irrelevant, it's the proof that matters) Whereas with E6 there's proof in laying down on table in front of them so they throw a measly "not as much money for you this season sir".

@@CyReN green name this man pls <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting a gofundme for Cratos' 5%

JK his salary is double than an average pros'

lol please asking for bans #holdtheL

Please don't defend a scumbag. I don't care if you know him personally or something, dude is an ass.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Found E6FANBOY's alternate account boys. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Awful grammar... Check

Cratos smurf account confirmed

• Upvote (+1) 4

:thinking:

One guy is claiming there's no proof.

I'm more inclined to believe someone has sent something in that Septiq isn't aware of than ESL banning people based off of nothing.

But hey, I could be completely wrong. Who knows?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cratos' rep is tarnished, E6 will be under heavy scrutiny, the org is going to be damaged from this, and so will the other players and Coach on E6.

Rep in 2016, rep don't pay bills. Placings do.

• Downvote (-1) 18

Awful grammar... Check

Cratos smurf account confirmed

I think that was disproved earlier since this dude name dropped Descartes or something. And I don't know if it's an E6 employee since they don't seem to be afraid of using their own names and organization accounts for unprofessional behavior.

Though that last post does make it seem like Cratos again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESL obviously had more information than Stellur initially gave because they linked it all the way down to a specific console and knew it was used by an E6 player. 

• Upvote (+1) 2