CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im sure Stellur is included because this whole E6 fiasco has made ESL/HCS look bad, especially because it went public. I mean I def am on Stellur's side in this, but it was a shit show from everyone involved with E6 besides Suspector tbh.

I'm thrilled ESL publicly stated what the problem and solution is

BUT

I'm shocked that the punishment is so light. Cratos/E6 knowingly tried to tarnish another pro players name, violated multiple rules in the process, and then lied about it publicly. The fact that the punishment was so significantly light, and all encompassing to include Stellur actually boggles my mind. We're at no shortage of pro players, organizations, or supporters of Halo. Punishing Cratos during ONLY regular season is a joke to the League, an insult to Stellur, and a disservice to every spectator that enjoys competitive Halo at its highest levels. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah I just think those are bad examples. I believe you that you get bad hit registration. All those clips were within pistol range and your shots just barely missed. Your crosshairs weren't red on those shots but you did get hit markers when it was red.

The first clip at least I had red reticle with no hits. The other clips aren't red reticle but they are still on the person and should hit.

I'm going to need to take a small break from Destiny and just listen to T2 during tomorrow's broadcast.

It's going to be wonderful.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cratos should have got suspended for the remaining of Fall Season. E6 will be allowed to pick a player to replace him. That would have been the best punishment imo.

Edit: Saw T2's tweet, I take this back.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This whole debacle has turned out to do nothing but make ESL look bad in my opinion.

Not sure how this makes ESL look bad. This whole thing was an internal team conflict, its not like E6 was destroying the integrity of the results in the League. They lost to the best team then beat a good TL squad the next day.

Really don't think there was enough evidence or reason to ban the team or ban any players.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

@@LethuL

I've been wondering, and unsure if you can answer this but. About joining Optic, who reached out to who first? or was it a mutual thing where you guys wanted to work together?

Hecz vlog (5:47 if the time stamp doesn't work)

He mentions that of the 4 of them, 2 were still under contract and 2 were free agents. All 4 wanted to play for Optic. (obviously) He expressed interest back and then he ... made it happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hecz vlog (5:47 if the time stamp doesn't work)

He mentions that of the 4 of them, 2 were still under contract and 2 were free agents. All 4 wanted to play for Optic. (obviously) He expressed interest back and then he ... made it happen.

Thanks for answering, I don't know how to answer those questions lol I try to avoid any type of drama with contract stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos should have got suspended for the remaining of Fall Season. E6 will be allowed to pick a player to replace him. That would have been the best punishment imo.

Again, no one can prove it was cratos instead of bubu or Showtime. Cratos was fined for something else, not tampering
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure how this makes ESL look bad. This whole thing was an internal team conflict, its not like E6 was destroying the integrity of the results in the League. They lost to the best team then beat a good TL squad the next day.

Really don't think there was enough evidence or reason to ban the team or ban any players.

It makes ESL look like a joke. I still don't understand how people like you aren't seeing this for as big of a deal as it is. Sabotaging a match and intentionally trying to tarnish another players reputation and standing in the league, then publicly and blatantly lying about it. Its a fucking joke.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When you thought ESL couldn't be anymore of a joke when it came to enforcing their own rules, this happens. What an organization. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Again, no one can prove it was cratos instead of bubu or Showtime. Cratos was fined for something else, not tampering

Oh yeah of course, we don't know for sure, however there's a chance ESL knows something we don't. There's a reason why Cratos had the most punishment out of everybody

There really is no way for ESL to know who logged into Stellur's account so the only action they can take is punishing the whole team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There really is no way for ESL to know who logged into Stellur's account so the only action they can take is punishing the whole team. 

So punish them instead of this bull shit. And if it's true that Stellur is receiving the fine too, I don't even have any words to describe how much I will hate ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

And why do you think that? Why are you singling him out? You do know Bubu and Showtime both live there right?

• Upvote (+1) 1