CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so Cratos gets a 5% reduction in prize money :thinking:

all E6 players gets 5% reduction. Cratos gets a additional 5% (if i read that right)

I think it's 5% for the team and then 5% more for him, so about 9.75% total reduction I believe. 

You're right I didn't see that at first.

Weak wrist slap confirmed.

It doesn't even apply to finals...the biggest potential source of prize money.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Weak wrist slap confirmed.

It doesn't even apply to finals...the biggest potential source of prize money.

That was the worst part. "We're going to lightly slap your wrist...but only when it won't really affect you"

• Upvote (+1) 3

at least e6 and cratos specifically, has been called out publicly. fuck those guys. legit shady and THIS will affect them long term even if the official punishment is weak.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like Cratos is losing %10 and the rest of E6 loses %5

Is it 5% + 5% = 10%, or is it 5% and then a 5% penalty on the reduced amount, resulting in 9.75%? 

0.25% on the line here. Life changing amounts. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seeing other pros on Twitter say Stellur is included in the 5% penalty for season earnings. What a complete joke. ESL obviously gives 0 shits about league integrity if this is the type of enforcement we can expect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Evidence was found that during the match between Enigma6 and OpTic Gaming, multiple rules of the HCS Pro League were violated by the Enigma6 team and by the player Carlos Ayala Jr."

So how do they know it was @@Cratos? and not bubu or showtime?

They were  referring to the rules on professionalism and profanity that Cratos broke, not singling him out as the sole perpetrator of the Xbox log in ordeal. It is written kinda poorly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm just happy that ESL punished them at all, I feel like that's a step forward for the effort put towards Halo eSports.

Definitely agree, and in reality what other options were there? There is no concrete proof Cratos did anything unfortunately. Probably could have fined them more though, wish the deduction carried over to Worlds.

Seeing other pros on Twitter say Stellur is included in the 5% penalty for season earnings. What a complete joke. ESL obviously gives 0 shits about league integrity if this is the type of enforcement we can expect.

well thats a bit rubbish, isnt it? at least he'll only be deducted for a bit longer

It did kind of look like you were missing. Perhaps you're used to the servers where you have more bullet magnetism than these clips so it felt to you as if those shots should have registered?

Definitely not missing if you watch up close and in slow motion those shots should be hits. The point of this post is that this is the norm for me and not just some one off thing. I'm not used to good hit detection.

They were  referring to the rules on professionalism and profanity that Cratos broke, not singling him out as the sole perpetrator of the Xbox log in ordeal. It is written kinda poorly.

Ahh okay, that makes sense then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IF they have proof that cratos and/or others recovered stellur's account then the penalty should be WAY more severe. That's tampering with another player in a league match and trying to tarnish that player's reputation. You could also argue that they were stealing stellur's property as they recovered an account that stellur paid for without his consent. If they know exactly who did it then that player should be banned permenantly or at least for the season. If they know that it came from the e6 house but not who did it then they should strictly penalize the entire team except for stellur until the guilty person/people come forward.

• Upvote (+1) 7