CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It did kind of look like you were missing. Perhaps you're used to the servers where you have more bullet magnetism than these clips so it felt to you as if those shots should have registered?

That's partially it, since in pro league/ streams, those are the type of shots you see hit, whether it's due to magnetism or hit registration. Especially with the sniper.

Not just headshots half the clips are just shots plain out not registering

Yeah I just think those are bad examples. I believe you that you get bad hit registration. All those clips were within pistol range and your shots just barely missed. Your crosshairs weren't red on those shots but you did get hit markers when it was red.

Back on topic:

Watching halo since roster locks has been lit. So many storylines and close matchups, not to mention learning that the godsquad can bleed. It's a good time to be a halo fan, beyond. If only we could get some insight into what 343 is prioritizing in terms of aiming/latency.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys, you can't focus on Cratos so much unless we get more evidence or one of them comes forward. Like I said a few pages, I get why people are fixating on him. It seems like he has the motivation, there's his weirdly defensive tweets, interview and that dumbass video... but that's not hard evidence.

What we know is:

- Stellur recovered his account on Showtime's Xbox when he was there

- The disconnection was caused by a sign-in in Colorado.

The only person we can definitely link to that is Showtime. I'm not going to pretend that Cratos hasn't been acting super guilty but I don't think it's fair to make assumptions with regards to actual financial punishment just because we don't like a player. There's just as much hard evidence pointing to Bubu as Cratos.

This.

I agree that the punishment should be harsh for whoever did it. But until we get actual hard evidence esl should just take away their vetoes or they risk ruining the competitive integrity of the league.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe I'm a bit of a cynic but I personally believe that if you can show that anyone on E6 was involved with the incident with stellur that E6 should forfeit their pro league spot and the players/people involved should be banned for the season ... Again maybe I'm to harsh but if you want to set an example don't show that you will tolerate stuff like this

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guess who is Back ;)

what did i miss and Do I have to hand Cratos a Crispy Reality Check for the 10,000th time in my career?

He will never beat this

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

This.

I agree that the punishment should be harsh for whoever did it. But until we get actual hard evidence esl should just take away their vetoes or they risk ruining the competitive integrity of the league.

The integrity of the league would be ruined if the culprit is allowed to play with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Ok with the Stellurgate debacle, what would be the point of making Stellur disconnect?

The game was delayed and they forfeited a game, but nothing else really changed. What's the motivation/goal of it?

Ok with the Stellurgate debacle, what would be the point of making Stellur disconnect?

The game was delayed and they forfeited a game, but nothing else really changed. What's the motivation/goal of it?

they tried to hurt his reputation as a player in ESL and other pro player's eyes by trying to spin it like stellur himself disconnected on purpose. At best e6 players literally had no idea and just assumed it was stellur but someone else tied to e6 tried to sabotage or at worst one or more e6 players tried to sabotage during a pro league match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Make him look bad. This was after the contract disputes and everything else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they tried to hurt his reputation as a player 

Make him look bad. 

Well if this is the case than it sure as shit didn't work and whoever thought of it isn't very clever.

Guess who is Back ;)

what did i miss and Do I have to hand Cratos a Crispy Reality Check for the 10,000th time in my career?

He will never beat this

You're brother said Reality CHeck is coming to Destiny. Saw his stream featured on Twitch even. Truth? 

The integrity of the league would be ruined if the culprit is allowed to play with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

I agree, but unless you know for sure what do they do?

Maybe just punish the whole team?

I vote we call this debacle

"The E6 Stellur Sign Out Scandal of 2016"

Maybe format it like this though:

The E6 $tellur $ign Out $candal of 2016

We can do better than "something"-gate.

I agree, but unless you know for sure what do they do?

Maybe just punish the whole team?

We know it wasn't Stellur or Suspector. I Give one of them (preferably Stellur) control over the league spot instead of Cratos, then Let the dominoes fall however they may.

Team keeps their record and vetoes, no one gets banned. But I justice would likely be served to the culprits during the transfer period.

Pretty weak IMO...

• Upvote (+1) 4

so Cratos gets a 5% reduction in prize money :thinking:

I think it's 5% for the team and then 5% more for him, so about 9.75% total reduction I believe. 

It's only 5% but still Stellur shouldn't be getting penalized here since he was actually trying to play the game to the best of his ability Cratos was one trying to screw him over.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"multiple rules of the HCS Pro League were violated by the Enigma6 team and by the player Carlos Ayala Jr."

:apg: