CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So where was the outcry when Liquid used Danoxide as a sub, when it was clear that Assault was being dropped for playing like shit. Unless there was an actual emergency that I missed (if so, apologies to Assault), there's literally precedence for this. There's plenty that E6 should be punished for, asking to use a sub then being denied is not one of them.

No, there isn't. In assaults situation, it was a mutual decision where Assault would retire. Here, Stellur was being forced out and wouldn't be able to compete this season . Bit of a difference, don't you think?

Edit: didn't realize how many pages back that was, and it has already been discussed a lot. My b.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@LethuL

I've been wondering, and unsure if you can answer this but. About joining Optic, who reached out to who first? or was it a mutual thing where you guys wanted to work together?

So where was the outcry when Liquid used Danoxide as a sub, when it was clear that Assault was being dropped for playing like shit. Unless there was an actual emergency that I missed (if so, apologies to Assault), there's literally precedence for this. There's plenty that E6 should be punished for, asking to use a sub then being denied is not one of them.

Clete retired.

Liquid weren't allowed a sub. Liquid were told if Assault did not play, whomever they used a sub for the week would be locked in as their fourth.

So even though Clete was retiring (for more than just one season), he wasn't given the same treatment as precedent from Naded where Optic were still (as far as I know) allowed to make a change mid season (they didn't).

Stellur has no intention of retiring, so the E6 situation does not match either precedent ruling.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@LethuL are teams going back to not scrimming their upcoming pro league oppenents? So like you guys not scrimming TL or LOL (nah imagine) until after you play them this week?

@@LethuL are teams going back to not scrimming their upcoming pro league oppenents? So like you guys not scrimming TL or LOL (nah imagine) until after you play them this week?

Not sure, we would play teams we play the next week early on but not like a day or 2 before we have to play pro league 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Optic scrim nV on PC please

from twitter at the very least mikwen can't upgrade to win 10 anniversary so for the moment he can't get h5:forge 

I assure you that you dont need to teach me about the American Justice system. Since your comment seemed a little barbed, I'll give you some background. I studied and majored four years of Law Enforcement and Justice Administration and received a minor is in Homeland Security. Use your logic and dont assume anything about anybody on here. Dont be an ass.

My assumptions, if correct, can be proven by Microsoft surely, and the evidence that Stellur posted points towards Cratos, or his teammates being the guilty party here. This isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond. If I had my way, I'd have the whole team removed from the HCS, including the organization.

Why the hell did you pursue a career in the gaming industry?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think i member seeing someone in aces stream say that Renegade JW will be filling in for Maniac this week can someone confirm or deny this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why the hell did you pursue a career in the gaming industry?

why does anyone

passion > money

everyone besides @@LethuL, hes just in it for the money

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think i member seeing someone in aces stream say that Renegade JW will be filling in for Maniac this week can someone confirm or deny this?

That's what Heinz's !team command said today on his twitch channel.

OT: Are you the same Noobly from H3 who's badass Dad was at every event talking shit to whatever team you were playing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well all your assumptions are just assumptions. There is something called reasonable doubt in the world of justice system. Maybe I just expect a rational thought process from people who are incapable of such task. Recommend reading GEB and Descartes, logic is an important concept. 

This isn't a court case. ESL/343 can punish them however they see fit even if there is reasonable doubt. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what Heinz's !team command said today on his twitch channel.

OT: Are you the same Noobly from H3 who's badass Dad was at every event talking shit to whatever team you were playing?

Thanks and yes thats me man LOL 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well all your assumptions are just assumptions. There is something called reasonable doubt in the world of justice system. Maybe I just expect a rational thought process from people who are incapable of such task. Recommend reading GEB and Descartes, logic is an important concept. 

Confirmed not Cratos. Cratos wouldn't know what a Descartes is

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, there isn't. In assaults situation, it was a mutual decision where Assault would retire. Here, Stellur was being forced out and wouldn't be able to compete this season . Bit of a difference, don't you think?

Edit: didn't realize how many pages back that was, and it has already been discussed a lot. My b.

I agree, I definitely think the cases are different. My main point was that subs have been used in non-emergency situations before. I'm also glad ESL didn't allow E6 to use a sub, I just don't see the harm in E6 asking for one. I don't even know if I'm making sense or being contradictory anymore haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1