CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I assure you that you dont need to teach me about the American Justice system. Since your comment seemed a little barbed, I'll give you some background. I studied and majored four years of Law Enforcement and Justice Administration and received a minor is in Homeland Security. Had I not pursued a career in the gaming industry, I'd be working in Counter Terrorism Financing(ideally) by now. Use your logic and dont assume anything about anybody on here. Dont be an ass.

My assumptions, if correct, can be proved by Microsoft surely, and the evidence that Stellur posted points towards Cratos, or his teammates being the guilty party here. This isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond. If I had my way, I'd have the whole team removed from the HCS, including the organization.

Not saying anything you said is wrong or unjustified, but when you lay out what you studied and your job it comes off as condescending

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol is he a big conspiracy theorist now? I just know him for his hilariously bad movies.

@@DaneCook

I was just joking I highly doubt that happened

God yeah haha I saw a special one time that he narrated/hosted and it was interesting to say the least.

Not saying anything you said is wrong or unjustified, but when you lay out what you studied and your job it comes off as condescending

Probably less condescending than what he replied to, though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond.

LMAO for some reason I read this as:

This isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond, BITCH.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I didn't finish reading the thread yet but why not just tack losses onto the E6 record? I don't mean give free wins to the other teams either. Make them still play every series and count those wins/losses as normal. Just add an extra imaginary week of losses to their overall record.

Idk, he has 2 internet lines but the good one is the one that kicks him out of the game every 2-3 games so he can't use it at all

Has he tried using a Netduma router? They work pretty well with Halo 5.

There is just no way to prove it was Cratos. It is why the org should be fined, maybe lose vetos etc. Like Snip3down said, automatic forfeits affects the rest of the teams and stats. Just disappointed as well. It is one thing to trash talk, another to sabotage or mess with the integrity of the league especially with online matches where things are dependent on uncontrollable factors. I consider it the same as trying to DDoS someone. Could have been anyone on E6, even worse is I bet they all laughed when they did it and saw nothing wrong with something like this.

At this point I'm just refreshing the thread and scrolling until I see something about an announcement from ESL regarding E6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah we know, every team is just trash!

I didn't say that but hey man the brain see's what it wants to see I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol is he a big conspiracy theorist now? I just know him for his hilariously bad movies.

@@DaneCook

I was just joking I highly doubt that happened

I figured. 

I was being ironical as well. 

I keep seeing this a lot, but can I just clarify that Microsoft has many different server locations? Really weird to see people thinking that being "in the southeast US" is causing them to have bad connections. Like you legit probably have 30-50ms ping to the closest Microsoft data center.

I'm not saying I have a bad connection. All I'm saying is that since the most recent update, my shot feels like complete ass. Could be something with the update, or maybe I'm just playing worse than usual, but something definitely feels different.

The whole E6 sitiation is very tricky tbh, if the punishment was something like "make them forfeit their week 2 matches" that not only hurts them, but also the rest of the pro league. That's just handing out free wins to the teams that were lucky enough to match them in that week 2. E6 managed to beat liquid last week, and free wins in pro league can hold wayyy too much weight. Imagine if teams were awarded a free win because of another teams mistake in the first season? We may have made pro league over another team for the wrong reasons. I'm not saying they don't need to be punished, but at least they aren't going out there giving free W's and trolling in their matches, maybe besides that first matchup against CLOG. Very tricky situation, don't want to be too lenient, but don't want their mistakes effecting everyone else

So what about this adjustment? They play the matches as scheduled. if e6 wins, both teams take a loss. If their opponent wins, the records move as they should. That way no one gets an artificial benefit from an e6 forfeit, but e6 takes a loss either way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't say that but hey man the brain see's what it wants to see I guess.

not sure if you heard but this isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 4

not sure if you heard but this isn't the court of law, this is Team Beyond.

What's the difference?

• Upvote (+1) 8

At this point I'm just refreshing the thread and scrolling until I see something about an announcement from ESL regarding E6.

Same

• Upvote (+1) 1