CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man Royal 2 should move to the Optic house for the rest of the online season, when this happens to me on occasion it is soooo frustrating.

@@Batchford @@Jimbo

Any updates on the whole EU Internet issues did they get resolved for you guys or are you going to try and get it delayed?

I asked on Jimbos stream yesterday and people seemed to think that EU pro league was going ahead as planned this week.  There was no sign of the problem during Fabe scrims yesterday so maybe it got sorted?

Could this be an isp issue similar to what has been occurring in the UK?  Even playing in the EU on US servers is rarely this bad.

Results not that they mattered with all the drama kicking off last night

rNs77NM.png

Thanks for the update, managed to watch a few of the Fabe v Vibe games.  Fabe are looking stronger everytime i watch them with much better comms.  Ouch at Xmen getting destroyed by pulse though.

how come EU rarely does a full 14 set scrim?

Jimbo talked about this on stream and said alot of the time scrims would start then a few games in a player from one team would stop to eat.  he was understandably frustrated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk, he has 2 internet lines but the good one is the one that kicks him out of the game every 2-3 games so he can't use it at all

sorry for the double post.

Tell him to disable ipv6, if he gets the "problem with local network" message.

I had this issue since launch with Halo 5 until I found a way to completely block ipv6 for my xbox

Edit: yeah since my only suggestion was moving right? :kappa:

Yea why didn't he just move to a new home right? I don't think it's as simple as you guys typing it out lol...

Could be worse. You could have ADSL in Australia.

I get 5 down and 0.7 up.

This is faster than most.

sorry for the double post.

Tell him to disable ipv6, if he gets the "problem with local network" message.

I had this issue since launch with Halo 5 until I found a way to completely block ipv6 for my xbox

Edit: yeah since my only suggestion was moving right? :kappa:

Well you don't think he tried anything else lol? He got an entire new internet line, and that one didn't really have any other improvement and it kicks him from the game. If this was a problem you could fix with some simple google searches it would be fixed for the majority of people. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't pay attention to scrims last season, is it normal for Pulse to dominate in scrims or have the roster changes really helped them out?

The roster change has made a huge change to the pulse of last season.  They are definitely up there at about 3rd or 4th place this season i think, probably 4th as infused are looking pretty good as well but its going to be an interesting season.

Man, we've been pretty hard on the devs over time, and even at times praising bungie for how they handled halo in their time, but wow the top destiny streamers are just absolutely ripping them apart right now live waiting to get into the new dlc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Royal 2 in school? If not, just move to the Optic house already. Sleep on the floor in the basement if need be.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Could be worse. You could have ADSL in Australia.

I get 5 down and 0.7 up.

This is faster than most.

I feel your pain ):

The servers absolutely shit itself. I have attempted to play a total of 6 games today. 2 were from 12 hours ago. I have lagged out of 5 of them. Banned after my third lag-out in arena, so I moved onto Firefight. Lagged out of both of those, too. Tippy toppers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

rumours that CoD is going to MLG no CWL anymore, maybe we can push for something similar after this season. Online Pro League clearly doesn't work, it's nowhere near as entertaining, the numbers are abysmal. More LANs please. 

Gears of War and Call of Duty are using MLG Open Circuit structure. Watch them absolutely eclipse Halo. Take notes 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man Royal 2 should move to the Optic house for the rest of the online season, when this happens to me on occasion it is soooo frustrating.

I asked on Jimbos stream yesterday and people seemed to think that EU pro league was going ahead as planned this week.  There was no sign of the problem during Fabe scrims yesterday so maybe it got sorted?

Could this be an isp issue similar to what has been occurring in the UK?  Even playing in the EU on US servers is rarely this bad.

Thanks for the update, managed to watch a few of the Fabe v Vibe games.  Fabe are looking stronger everytime i watch them with much better comms.  Ouch at Xmen getting destroyed by pulse though.

Jimbo talked about this on stream and said alot of the time scrims would start then a few games in a player from one team would stop to eat.  he was understandably frustrated.

I think XMEN could be the weakest EU team at the moment. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let's not speculate on what is and is not tied to each other. Could be "laggy" due to a variety of reasons.

The heavy aim is tied to the server/latency. I am from eu and if I search expanded and end up on a US server it is like my sens and acc dropped down a lot and everything feels really heavy.

rumours that CoD is going to MLG no CWL anymore, maybe we can push for something similar after this season. Online Pro League clearly doesn't work, it's nowhere near as entertaining, the numbers are abysmal. More LANs please.

Gears of War and Call of Duty are using MLG Open Circuit structure. Watch them absolutely eclipse Halo. Take notes 343.

Money wont pick up until more viewership, more views would eventually mean more LANs etc.

If Halo showed they had a larger viewing fanbase, I reckon MLG may consider it. Albeit thats an optimistic viewpoint, might be one worth considering

Money wont pick up until more viewership, more views would eventually mean more LANs etc.

If Halo showed they had a larger viewing fanbase, I reckon MLG may consider it. Albeit thats an optimistic viewpoint, might be one worth considering

I think this dream is long gone at this point, unfortunately. I personally cannot think of a better partner for open LAN events. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since we're talking server performance, can you guys help me out? I have 130 down / 30 up, but live in the south, so maybe not the best ping to the MS servers.

I have the same heavy aim issues that have been described by many, varying from game to game (p.s. pressing start 100% works for me, I don't have the tools to prove it, but it absolutely does).

I also run into this issue with getting headshots to actually count. It normally only happened occasionally, but it's been much more frequent since the September update... should these be headshots, or am I just missing?

:mj:

http://imgur.com/a/CCcsf

DUDE I would rage so hard. In every single instance you're getting the hit markers and yet nothing. Shot is eaten and you get reversal'd. This just shows that issue is getting progressively worse and even affecting the better connections. Soon even LANternet will be affected then what? This game will kill the community again unless it's fixed ASAP!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think XMEN could be the weakest EU team at the moment. 

I see it as either xmen or prophecy and think it is likely these 2 will be in relegation.  Its a real shame for the Buks, They went from having a top 2 team with Qristola and Jimbo, to being a relegation team.  Hopefully they will prove me wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

how come EU rarely does a full 14 set scrim?

Because everytime they start a scrim someone goes to eat dinner and then they stop scrimming. Other various stupid reasons like that as well
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Since we're talking server performance, can you guys help me out? I have 130 down / 30 up, but live in the south, so maybe not the best ping to the MS servers.

I have the same heavy aim issues that have been described by many, varying from game to game (p.s. pressing start 100% works for me, I don't have the tools to prove it, but it absolutely does).

I also run into this issue with getting headshots to actually count. It normally only happened occasionally, but it's been much more frequent since the September update... should these be headshots, or am I just missing?

:mj:

http://imgur.com/a/CCcsf

Jeez, that is some grade A dogshit!

Edit:  I meant the not registering headshots not your playing :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

MLG has shown plenty of interest... 343 Hasnt invited them to the table for discussion. I feel like Gears competitive scene is going to devour Halo's due to actual LAN support, and a heavy focus on Local and regional tournaments, and the developer recognizing that it's ok to separate the Esports settings from the general MM settings. Not only that but their partnership with MLG appears to be rock solid, and they've already announced prize pools, and locations.
  • Upvote (+1) 4