CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic/CLG squad dropping a series the first week of pro league, losing to nV in scrims, dropping games to LG as we speak in scrims...is this the end of the current dynasty/god squad??????

I am mind blown that this got so many down votes... People suck off CLG/Optic like they are unbeatable and will NEVER lose an event when we all know that is not true and they will lose an event or 2 some time soon... 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I am mind blown that this got so many down votes... People suck off CLG/Optic like they are unbeatable and will NEVER lose an event when we all know that is not true and they will lose an event or 2 some time soon... 

I'll bet you they don't

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's just frustrating. What do Royal2's xbox internet stats look like? Just a middle finger?

Idk, he has 2 internet lines but the good one is the one that kicks him out of the game every 2-3 games so he can't use it at all

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk, he has 2 internet lines but the good one is the one that kicks him out of the game every 2-3 games so he can't use it at all

Same router and all?

I think so, but he has like a router/modem combo for both. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/royal2/ClumsyPoultryShadyLulu

Considering you guys made like a quarter million dollars last year and should do the same the next season or two, why doesn't he just move? Surely he can afford it, and I'm sure Hecz would get you guys whatever you need. I'd move to another country to make $250K+ a year.

• Upvote (+1) 4

how come EU rarely does a full 14 set scrim?

ISP issues?

• Upvote (+1) 2

E6/whoever did it need to be punished severely for the offence as it sets a deterrent - if they get away with it, or any of the rule ignoring they've tried to do, then what example does it set?

Having said that, it's important to remember that the disconnect was to discredit stellur, not interfere with a game in an attempt to win (as they were in a losing position and went on to lose). Still a serious issue, but important to keep that in mind.

Also, if it was Cratos, he should really think twice before telling the community to shut their mouth if they're doing shit like this behind the scenes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder how other games would handle this. I would assume Riot would have heavy bans for LoL, same with Valve and CSGO. Activision might be a little less harsh with COD but I'm sure there'd be at least some sort of ban.

Sure we're not those games but punishments for this kind of shit need to be severe. This isn't some minor Gamebattles matchup its Pro League...hell I think even Gamebattles would have pretty severe punishment for something like this (someone can correct me here if I'm wrong)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only sensible punishment in this situation, given the evidence we have, is a full team punishment. It's obvious that someone from the team accessed Stellur's account, but there's no way to prove who it was or if it was a group decision unless someone spills the beans. People calling for Cratos to be individually banned from the League because he made a tweet while it was happening are delusional.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't wait for E6 to release another illogical grammatical holocaust for an "official statement".  

I wonder how they will rationalize this?

Results not that they mattered with all the drama kicking off last night

rNs77NM.png

I didn't pay attention to scrims last season, is it normal for Pulse to dominate in scrims or have the roster changes really helped them out?

Reading drama like this at 5am before work is basically like my morning coffee, it wakes me up and gets me going. 

• Upvote (+1) 3