CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As juicy as this is, there is no way something like this can be good for the scene. Pretty major break in the competitive integrity of the league by (whether we like it or not) one of the biggest players in the league.

Got a link? (disregard if already posted)

if you go to halo.gg its right there
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Too bad this isn't Korea where there are esports laws.  Could get the asshole Cratos thown in jail and he'd finally be forced to realize the bitch that he is.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Optic/CLG squad dropping a series the first week of pro league, losing to nV in scrims, dropping games to LG as we speak in scrims...is this the end of the current dynasty/god squad??????

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Optic/CLG squad dropping a series the first week of pro league, losing to nV in scrims, dropping games to LG as we speak in scrims...is this the end of the current dynasty/god squad??????

No.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No

• Upvote (+1) 2

So @StelluR, since you approached ESL about this first, are you at liberty to tell us what they said?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am currently Braedons public defendant and he is not able to speak on what has happened behind the scenes at the moment. 

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's so good to see all these teams scrimming consistently help keeps the competition at a high level I wish AlG/old optic would scrim a bit more often though. 

I hope Tsquared has read the last few pages, and even more so hope that E6 decide to let Cratos be interviewed so we can all enjoy.

I would totally be okay if my favorite team lost, just to have this opportunity.

The new and improved Tsquared Tsquared, plays no games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am currently Braedons public defendant and he is not able to speak on what has happened behind the scenes at the moment. 

is a public defendant like a public defender wearing a pendant?  like with a lot of bling?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two years from now as they're just getting done repeating as World Champions for a third time, we'll look back on this two week span as the great CLG Slump of 2016.

Too bad this isn't Korea where there are esports laws.  Could get the asshole Cratos thown in jail and he'd finally be forced to realize the bitch that he is.

UTD59zq.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

so many times cratos/e6 have been in a situation where there is a clear and professional way to handle things:

• apologize for sending the wrong contract
  • part ways with stellur amicably i.e. don't threaten his family
  • work together despite a tough situation so everybody has the best possible chance at success afterwards i.e. don't sabotage your own teammate
  • don't have your owner/manager get involved in twitter fights with individuals

just mind boggling

• Upvote (+1) 5