CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Glad to see that teams are consistently scrimming during this pro league season. It's really a great time to be a competitive Halo fan!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Punishment is absolutely appropriate for one, (slightly) sabotaging the competitive spirit of the Pro League, and two, ntentionally sabotaging another player's performance. This is of course it can be proven that it was done intentionally by another member of the team.

But a permanent ban? That's laughable. Other than the slight attack on the Pro League's competitive (much slighter than what many of you are making it out to be lol they just beat Liquid in a series the day after "completely undermining the competitive spirit of the Pro League by throwing their matches," the same Liquid that 3-0'd nV), and the more flagrant harm done to Stellur's ability to play in a League he's earned his spot in, the main victim in this case is their own team. If they tried to pull this stunt against a player of a different team, than I could understand escalating the severity of punishment. But for really shooting yourself in the foot over a petty squabble? A perma ban is wayyy too severe.

I could see something like an automatic forfeiture of a match next week, and a fine, and possibly even the "post season" ramifications, but not much else.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys do realize that Cratos Bubu and Showtime all live at the same house right? I dont see how anyone can say 100% that Cratos did it. Why not Bubu? Why not Showtime?

My theory since @@StelluR has already came out and said his account was on Showtimes Xbox it was showtime doing it.

I agree w/ your theory, I just don't think it helps Cratos' case that he literally immediately tweeted about Stellur "quitting". That twitter video also makes absolutely no sense, on top of being weirdly defensive. One xbox in the e6 house? What about Bubu? Showtime? How did they have Suspector over for practice and scrims and stuff? like at least try to be credible.

What I'm saying is it probably was Showtime but its pretty understandable why people are fixating on Cratos. I mean damn, I didn't even get into the interview stuff

• Upvote (+1) 4

Took a look at Showtimes Twitter and he posted this 2 days ago....

It could mean anything but maybe he knew the shit storm that was about to come his way.

This was posted 20hrs ago

Who is this?

E6's coach, lives with bubu and Cratos. The account was recovered from his Xbox.

First statement is true. Second statement is pure speculation.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I agree w/ your theory, I just don't think it helps Cratos' case that he literally immediately tweeted about Stellur "quitting". 

and the instant somebody accused him of it, he had a video at the ready to "prove" it wasn't him.

this isn't a witch hunt, nor is it illogical haters trying to make stuff up.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pure speculation but most likely true.

Haha I don't disagree lol just want to try and keep a measure of logical and rational discussion. Deep down, we all have come to similar conclusions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6's coach, lives with bubu and Cratos. The account was recovered from his Xbox.

When bubu is the toughest looking kid in a picture of four dudes mean mugging.

ISWbKfUj.jpg

Edit: LOL them shorts though!

ElDVy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3