CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I jumped off the forums for a few hours and come back to people raging about E6 again. Now I'm excited. Halo drama is the best drama.

Agreed man this is some spicy stuff lol

28meo77.jpg

Enough said.

Had to neg you for comparing Cratos to the greatest QB of all time

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So you think Cratos/Suspector/Bubu or whoever should be banned forever?...

Thats what i'm reading?..

"they (the guilty person) shouldn't be playing in HCS"

That's what you're reading, yes

• Upvote (+1) 2

How would banning E6 in the middle of the season work? Do you just give everyone 3-0 wins over them for the rest of the season?

I don't think ESL will want to harm the production of their show to such a degree even if it might be the right thing to do.

IDK about banned forever, but at least from this season, and maybe Worlds if you really want to send a message.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If there's conclusive evidence that it's a specific person's fault, they absolutely deserve to get banned for the season at the very least.

Based on what we know, Stellur's account was sabotaged from a house where Cratos/Showtime/bubu live? I'd say this is grounds to punish the team somehow, but not enough to ban any specific player from competing.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

4a070275231f6cc76ed56d2bd2925138.png

For those of you wondering if I actually got signed out during that Pro League match Vs OpTic, The answer is yes. I took this Gyazo the day it happened. I went onto my Pro League Microsoft account and saw that my account had been recovered by an IP near Denver at 1:01 AM the morning of our Pro League Match. I waited to post this because I wanted to consult ESL first and give them a chance to find a punishment fitting the offense. 

20ca515dae71d9ba96c98666407301f4.png

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

How would banning E6 in the middle of the season work? Do you just give everyone 3-0 wins over them for the rest of the season?

I don't think ESL will want to harm the production of their show to such a degree even if it might be the right thing to do.

I'd do a postseason ban NCAA style. Let them play to keep the show intact. Then team 5 goes to playoffs if they finish in the top 4. If you really wanna have some fun, give them an auto placement in relegation regardless of season finish.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Had to neg you for comparing Cratos to the greatest QB of all time

Plus rep for calling it like it is, he surely is the GOAT.

I am a huge Tom Brady fan, he's the only reason I pay attention to the NFL, but I was more so just making a mockery of the whole Ted Wells investigation lol. He really doesn't compare to Cratos in any way.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd do a postseason ban NCAA style. Let them play to keep the show intact. Then team 5 goes to playoffs if they finish in the top 4. If you really wanna have some fun, give them an auto placement in relegation regardless of season finish.

What incentive does that give E6 to play those matches? Unless you let them keep the x,000 they get for their top 4 placing.

Why should the whole team be banned for what one person (supposedly) did?

Because they live in the same house. There is NO way the others were not involved or at least knowing. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What incentive does that give E6 to play those matches? Unless you let them keep the x,000 they get for their top 4 placing.

Avoiding relegation

Plus rep for calling it like it is, he surely is the GOAT.

I am a huge Tom Brady fan, he's the only reason I pay attention to the NFL, but I was more so just making a mockery of the whole Ted Wells investigation lol. He really doesn't compare to Cratos in any way.

But he and his coach are cheaters...like Cratos...

Edit: Before I get negged for besmirching the beloved Pats, they were literally found guilty of filming opponents practices which was confirmed by both former team employees and players. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

But he and his coach are cheaters...like Cratos...

But none of this helped E6 win. It made them lose actually. Pretty pathetic and petty when you think about it.

You guys do realize that Cratos Bubu and Showtime all live at the same house right? I dont see how anyone can say 100% that Cratos did it. Why not Bubu? Why not Showtime?

My theory since @@StelluR has already came out and said his account was on Showtimes Xbox it was showtime doing it.

If it was or wasnt him he needs to step up and take the fall for this for sure,  have him/E6 issue some sort of an apology an make an announcement that they have released him from his duties.

Im not by any means taking up for Cratos in this but all the blame is going to him when none whatsoever is going to Bubu/Showtime.

Just saying.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You guys do realize that Cratos Bubu and Showtime all live at the same house right? I dont see how anyone can say 100% that Cratos did it. Why not Bubu? Why not Showtime?

My theory since @@StelluR has already came out and said his account was on Showtimes Xbox it was showtime doing it.

If it was or wasnt him he needs to step up and take the fall for this for sure, have him/E6 issue some sort of an apology an make an announcement that they have released him from his duties.

Im not by any means taking up for Cratos in this but all the balme is going to him when none whatsoever is going time Bubu/Showtime.

Just saying.

Personally I think it was bubu. It's always the one you least suspect..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Took a look at Showtimes Twitter and he posted this 2 days ago....

It could mean anything but maybe he knew the shit storm that was about to come his way.

This was posted 20hrs ago

• Upvote (+1) 4