CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now question: is this behavior only gonna reflect on Cratos or will E6 as a whole be punished? I get the feeling Cratos wasn't the only person who knew about it

Man I don't know why I even try being sarcastic on the Internet.

Just add /s. Or a :lethulface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just add /s. Or a :lethulface:

You shouldn't have to add an indicator to let people know you're being sarcastic.

They should be able to tell from context.

I think E6 should be forced to let whomever signed in the account play as their fourth this week.

• Upvote (+1) 7

You shouldn't have to add an indicator to let people know you're being sarcastic.

No

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think E6 should be forced to let whomever signed in the account play as their fourth this week.

Wait so if cratos did do it he would have to play two accounts at once. He only has one Xbox that isn't possible.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I listened to last weeks listen in podcast with Mikwen and Snipedown. Good episode with some interesting discussion. They talked about how poorly they match up against Liquids playstyle. Its was almost prophetic.

Got a link? (disregard if already posted)

Wait so if cratos did do it he would have to play two accounts at once. He only has one Xbox that isn't possible.

You can sign into more than one at a time but in game you only play as the primary account. He would still be able to sign into Stellurs account and kick him out of the game

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you have another controller you can sign in multiple accounts on one xbox 

I would suspend all players on the team and the organization for this season of the Halo Championship Series. Then I would permanently ban the guilty player from competing in 343i sanctioned tournaments. This is the highest level of competitive Halo and its completely unacceptable. It makes you look bad, it makes the sponsors look bad, and it makes the league look bad. 

Really hope ESL comes public with a ruling, and I hope its swift and severe. 

Not taking sides but perma ban is way too severe. 

Not to mention nobody will ever know who did it besides the people involved

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There are thousands of kids who want to take a pros place. If they cant play by the rules, let somebody who will.

Cratos is an adult as well lol, this behavior should be put down and dealt with. No place for this in a professionally run league

• Upvote (+1) 5

There are thousands of kids who want to take a pros place. If they cant play by the rules, let somebody who will.

From my understanding, they signed onto the account, got caught and signed off. They didn't play one HCS game. They didn't mess up anyone's record and got caught basically the same minute they did it.

Once again, not taking sides but this is blown way out of proportion imo. Suspend them for a week or two and go back to what the HCS is suppose to be about, watching Halo

• Downvote (-1) 16

From my understanding, they signed onto the account, got caught and signed off. They didn't play one HCS game. They didn't mess up anyone's record and got caught basically the same minute they did it.

Once again, not taking sides but this is blown way out of proportion imo. Suspend them for a week or two and go back to what the HCS is suppose to be about, watching Halo

I don't get what you're trying to say? Because they did it and got caught right away it's okay?

• Upvote (+1) 5