CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was going to do that, but nobody complained about snipedown not streaming the scrim last night so I'm mad at the community again :/

Shocking really. You save us all for this response.

Worlds money is life changing not GAME changing.

Didnt think Game changing exists with the last couple updates we've had

• Upvote (+1) 2

We are getting similar problems over here. Except we've managed to narrow ours down to a certain ISP @@LethuL @@Royal2

Seems like my connection out in California. Getting killed around corners, grenade throw lag, getting splattered by ghosts at the apex of my jump, and all kinds of lag spikes where I can't hit a shot for 30 seconds - 1 minute every few games.

4a070275231f6cc76ed56d2bd2925138.png

For those of you wondering if I actually got signed out during that Pro League match Vs OpTic, The answer is yes. I took this Gyazo the day it happened. I went onto my Pro League Microsoft account and saw that my account had been recovered by an IP near Denver at 1:01 AM the morning of our Pro League Match. I waited to post this because I wanted to consult ESL first and give them a chance to find a punishment fitting the offense.

20ca515dae71d9ba96c98666407301f4.png

Damn... this changes things. You never want to see this at the high level of pro play.

• Upvote (+1) 8

For those of you wondering if I actually got signed out during that Pro League match Vs OpTic, The answer is yes. I took this Gyazo the day it happened. I went onto my Pro League Microsoft account and saw that my account had been recovered by an IP near Denver at 1:01 AM the morning of our Pro League Match. I waited to post this because I wanted to consult ESL first and give them a chance to find a punishment fitting the offense. 

Ho Le Shit

• Upvote (+1) 4

875.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

This sucks. Hard to grow a scene when the people act so childish.

On the other hand how does this proceed? Who do you pin it on? I the only fair thing is to punish the entire org since unless there's direct evidence or confession of the person who did it. Otherwise it's hard to say who actually did it and who/how much collusion was involved.

God damnit.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well this is about to get good.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yea you guys are living in a fantasy land over there. Ours seems to be location based with the servers, When I played at snipedown/toweys (rip) place early h5 it was amazing. But the game also wasn't in shambles then. At the optic house Arena was flawless 90% of the time and customs were so much better too. 

mfw I realise Optic had a clear connection advantage over CLG and still sucked ass :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 3