CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm done arguing about this anyway. He's not even reading anything I'm saying lol. Saying that I'm dismissing the existence of heavy aim when I clearly said several times that it probably does exist. Would just be nice to know what the actual problem is so 343 could potentially come up with a solution. Speaking as someone who is a developer himself, if you're able to reproduce an issue, it's a shit ton easier to debug said issue. Because the issue can be reproduced with a certain set of inputs.

That's literally all the hell I was saying lol. "You never experienced it. You don't know!" Umm.. then just explain the issue then dude. Jeezus. He said he'll make a video about it though. Dope. Pretty sure all of us will be waiting for it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Okay, I was wondering why you were arguing with me. Clearly you weren't reading anything I was saying.

I never dismissed that it existed once. Please quote me where I said it didn't exist. I'll wait.

I stated multiple times in multiple posts that I'm willing to bet it does exists. The issue I have with this heavy aiming mechanic is that no one can explain how it works and only that pausing fixes it. Like, okay? There are a bunch of people in this thread who have stated pausing doesn't do anything. It probably does fix whatever issue you're experiencing. 

I'll write in red since you can't seem to read anything else I'm reading. I'm not denying this issue exists. It probably does exist. It would be nice to know exactly wtf the problem is instead of saying "My aiming feels heavy and pausing fixes it." It would be more beneficial than sitting here arguing semantics with me. It's kind of hard to say don't have a leg to stand on when you can't even properly articulate how something is affecting you. There are a bunch of people who believe the Earth is flat, but can't do anything but dance around a theory instead of actually proving it.

Honestly the real problem here is the fact that 343 lowered the aim assist after the beta. All this extra "heavy aim" stuff is besides the fact that they simply decreased aim assist. As a result, it is harder to keep the reticule on people. Go and watch game play from the Beta and you will see that the aiming was much better because of more aim assist. Which honestly is the way this game should have launched. But the pro team thought lowering it was a better fit and would create a much more competitive game. All it did was drive a big portion of our community away from this game. The game actually inst as fun to play when your constantly fighting your controller.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

I still cant believe the graphics got worse from the beta. Regret and Pegasus looked way better, and i liked darker eden more

I'm really kind of glad nV is really picking up in terms of their commitment to practicing and simply how their playing. I don't want to say the last few events were predictable, but didn't anyone ever doubt CLG winning? I know, yes it's online, only tournaments matter, etc. But even in scrims CLG/Optic were outright dominating. Will make for an interesting season to see at least three top teams consistently struggling against each other. nV picking up Huke the yung gawd alongside of Mikwen just makes a great slayer duo between them two.

Elumnite is really good at analyzing games from both in and out of his own perspective. Very solid team overall. I'm definitely going with nV this season as a consistent top 2 finish.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember all those times people were saying Royal 2 was the worst player on the team after the last 3 events?

Go watch his clips you can see the latency and difference compared to every other pro. 

And while that's going on you have snipedown saying he doesn't know what anyone is talking about with heavy aim....

Halo 5 has ruined positive outlook on life.

I mean...life has ruined positive outlook on life, but Halo 5 online certainly doesn't help.

P.S. I dare anyone to tell me this adorable giggle can't generate world peace, and I'll call you a liar.

https://clips.twitch.tv/lxthul/ModernToadCmonBruh

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone is good on Optic. Each player has a role they fulfill - they are best among the best. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone is good on Optic. Each player has a role they fulfill - they are best among the best. 

Not only are they arguably the best at their respective 'roles', they each have the ability to fill in given certain circumstances, inclusive of Royal2 running flags and Lethul sniping.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still cant believe the graphics got worse from the beta. Regret and Pegasus looked way better, and i liked darker eden more

Halo 5 beta didn't look good at all.

From my Canadian perspective I'm positive Royal 2 wouldn't miss a shot online if he was playing on Chicago internet.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Has anyone posted this before? 

I thought Kimbo was done with Halo

It was unofficially announced when ESL posted the final rosters after roster lock.

Halo 5 beta didn't look good at all.

Yup. Unnecessary lighting and tint and glare everywhere. Clarity and sharpness is a huge issue with Halo 5 still. Compare the visuals of Midship vs Heretic vs Zealot vs Beta Truth to see the differences.

I listened to last weeks listen in podcast with Mikwen and Snipedown. Good episode with some interesting discussion. They talked about how poorly they match up against Liquids playstyle. Its was almost prophetic.

From my Canadian perspective I'm positive Royal 2 wouldn't miss a shot online if he was playing on Chicago internet. :kappa:

Stop saying that, I'm on Chicago internet and my shots never register, yes I have Comcast and we play 100/month for cable and internet. So Im supposed to have great internet.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1