CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wait what happened?  stepped away for a sec to come back to t2 saying the score 

Casters couldn't join game 5 spectator mode, so Walshy restarted xbox and they missed it...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Casters couldn't join game 5 spectator mode, so Walshy restarted xbox and they missed it...

shoildve just restarted the build not the xbox

Pretty pumped just to see how both teams will do. I dont think nV played their best last time when they lost 9-5 until the end when they won 4 of the last 5. We need more of these to really see how these teams stack up :simms:

I swear I'm not making excuses OG packed it in for the last five games of that scrim. Zero fucks given.

Edit: phone.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That dude took "zeke fuck you man" to a whole nother level lol

did prototype steal his girl or something?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really like the Walshy+T2 casting combo. This might wear down on t2 if he is going to be casting this much every week. Maybe there should a pool of casters to pick from and every combo gets to cast a game each week (for pro league anyway).

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really like the Walshy+T2 casting combo. This might wear down on t2 if he is going to be casting this much every week. Maybe there should a pool of casters to pick from and every combo gets to cast a game each week (for pro league anyway).

T2 is top talent. I'd rather they rotate more people through the challenger league cast, and always have T2 for Pro League. Dude is the best Halo caster we've ever had IMO. 

But I agree he could get a bit worn out - didn't seem as energetic today (which started the 420/baked jokes in chat haha).

That dude took "zeke fuck you man" to a whole nother level lol

did prototype steal his girl or something?

Know they were on Dream Team together (Zeke, Aries, TireIron, Jesse). IDK if some #drama occured at end.

• Upvote (+1) 3

:kappa:

I'm watching OG v NV and Liquid v EG, I'm super excited about how good these teams are all getting, this season will be nuts.

When you're spectating a scrim and the game adds 2 strongholds  :apg:

iITiIUA.jpg

The elusive invisible bonus strongholds. Very rare, but give you a 5x score multiplier.