CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What orgs are in the Challenger Series? Apparently no Denial? 

elevate, 3sup and LU Gaming are probably some of the ones with the most recognizable names. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is his soundcloud

Enjoy. 

elevate, 3sup and LU Gaming are probably some of the ones with the most recognizable names. 

First two I have heard of, last one is a negative. Hoping the scene stabilizes and we get more orgs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tell me how the points from these open cups work in conjunction with these open cups? So top 4 from OC auto make it to Las Vegas finals and points determine the rest? 

Blaze's team is in the semis playing Elevate

OT: Moa, I thought you were great in Stranger Things.

stranger-things-eleven.jpg

You're just jealous of my powers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was specifically listing teams with orgs. 

Oh, right, which is also why you didn't list Elite 4. My bad

Randa is playing so well right now. Wouldn't be surprised to see some roster shenanigans between these two teams depending on who wins and who plays well on each side.

Edit: Or they could stay the same and we could have a great Challenger League rivalry.

OT: Moa, I thought you were great in Stranger Things.

stranger-things-eleven.jpg

I approve of this and will approve it even more if Moa can post a picture of himself making that face so someone can photoshop it in

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that coli game was nuts

Can you say what happened? Saw on Twitter it was 50-49 with Tire clutching it but I can't watch the stream right now.

Can you say what happened? Saw on Twitter it was 50-49 with Tire clutching it but I can't watch the stream right now.

elevate was up 4, rya noobs team came back ryanoob had rockets and killed himself and they lost.

elevate was up 4, rya noobs team came back ryanoob had rockets and killed himself and they lost.

He ran into a splinter.

He still misplayed rockets. Two guys were underneath him blue maze in grass and he didn't push 2 rockets

He ran into a splinter.

He still misplayed rockets. Two guys were underneath him blue maze in grass and he didn't push 2 rockets

Yeah it was sad to see to be honest