CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Its fair game and game knowledge is apart of what separates good players from others.

Can you shoot out from those spots?

Nothing about sitting behind an invisible wall where you can beat people down when they approach you while not taking any damage is "fair game," and it doesn't create any means of separating good from bad players. It's quite easy to do this. If anything it does the exact opposite of separating good players from bad players, as terrible teams with bad setups can standoff with a flag much more easily

• Upvote (+1) 7

Really? I feel like I'm one of the few who genuinely disliked those jackets. I thought they looked awful, like they all just stepped off the set of Grease

Say what you want but commonly looked like a dapper movie star in that thing, no homo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can I say PGL is awful or is that too much too soon? Awful contact/support, no Twitter support, and today they didn't include the 1st seeded team, 3rd seeded team, several other teams, and some teams are listed twice (with the same seed). What's happening?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Its fair game and game knowledge is apart of what separates good players from others.

Can you shoot out from those spots?

This is what I would tell myself when I'd super bounce out of the maps in H2 with the OBJ.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I say PGL is awful or is that too much too soon? Awful contact/support, no Twitter support, and today they didn't include the 1st seeded team, 3rd seeded team, several other teams, and some teams are listed twice (with the same seed). What's happening?

i always thought pgl was realllllly smooth

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not too familiar with their platform, has it been used for this size of league before?

edit: others having issues

https://twitter.com/CptAnarchy/status/777549153983270912

https://twitter.com/CptAnarchy/status/777552245080465408

and so many more :wutface:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=progamingleague&src=typd

Jesus people are so impatient. PGL tried to auto register people for day 2 and it didn't work as well as they hoped, they are working on fixing it. People complaining before the end result is just pathetic, sure you can notify of problems but that's not what people did. Makes us as a community look like shit.

• Upvote (+1) 22
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Jesus people are so impatient. PGL tried to auto register people for day 2 and it didn't work as well as they hoped, they are working on fixing it. People complaining before the end result is just pathetic, sure you can notify of problems but that's not what people did. Makes us as a community look like shit.

the tournament was supposed to start 5 minutes ago and there has been no communication 

makes PGL look like shit, and HCS administration by association 

• Upvote (+1) 9

When our team tries to find our match it says the match has been canceled and the tournament is non existent

10/10

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or, you know. They could have their platform ready to host a league that they knew in advance they were hosting?

Just because the community doesn't hand out free passes for messing up doesn't make the community look "pathetic" or "like shit".

• Upvote (+1) 6

i want gamebattles!  :intensifies:

i couldnt find the video but my favorite flamesword gameplay was when he went off for a killing frenzy on amplified?. Pretty sure he was on mainstage. H3 flamesword was an absolute beast.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they get this shit figured out, and fast. Screwing the bracket up and coming up short in terms of support- This is a pretty embarrassing issue to have.

That's said, the mobile site for the bracket it pretty cool.

Update

I appreciate the communication, but it would have been nice to see this come quicker -- preferably quicker than one hour after the issue was discovered. 

Anyone else having problems with H5 servers? I've lagged out of 3 games in a row and it's not a problem on my end.

Edit: Open NAT and wired connection and I don't have problems on other games.

Anyone else having problems with H5 servers? I've lagged out of 3 games in a row and it's not a problem on my end.

Edit: Open NAT and wired connection and I don't have problems on other games.

Not today as of yet but last night I had multiple people (with good connections) lag out of some BTB and Warzone matches we were running

Yeah, it's pretty crazy and super nuts to think that people are so impatient!!!! How DARE they want to know their bracket situation or if they're even IN the bracket (after winning the seeding tourney no less, for instance) on the day of the tournament!!!!!!

Jeez, can they at least wait until Monday to wonder what they should expect on Sunday? SMH people these days wanting to know things when they need to? Classless :kappa:

Can we for the love of God put something in place to stop full teams of 4 matching solo queue players?

But nothings MORE fun matching up against a To4 and trying to communicate with someone who has a kinect microphone, a headset that only recognises one of every 4 words that come out, and someone who's fluent in Danish!

• Upvote (+1) 4