CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Didn't this happen with the Hang Em High remake for Halo 2? There was a corner you could stand in and be invincible.

They better get it fixed asap.

Yep, at the bottom of the base where the ramp was there was an invisible wall. It was fixed asap.

hovers round 80, sometimes higher sometimes lower, tops around 100-105 for north central location. now its around 150 so I have no idea what's wrong with our internet.

ping =/= speed. 

ping is like echo location. 

U can have 1GB/S and the ping will still be same. 

Does it only have problems when gaming on the xbox?

What are the scrims for today. Im worried for EG no scrim since they played in ProLeague

They've been a little busy with the whole NASCAR thing they're doing. I'd assume they'll be scrimming maybe tomorrow and definitely Monday and Tuesday

This week has been straight up amazing. Glad you're all having fun!

Jesus Simms I'm jealous of how fine and dandy everything is on your end, never heard anything otherwise lol.

For next week I'm excited for return of EU Halo. I'm looking forward to how the Infused and Vibe rosters turn out.In scrims Vibe has been torching everyone but FABe and they have an extremely talented roster. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've only watched Flamesword on H5. Can anybody tell me how good he was on other games and compare his style to any current players?

OG vs ALG

https://www.twitch.tv/lxthul

First game was an easy, clean W for OG

Quick update, OG giving ALG the hot 7-0 so far. Highlights include 100-0 and 100-2 Strongholds wins. All flag games have been shut outs so far.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know you made it when you're recognized off the forums.

re: Coliseum

Burn the witch

• Upvote (+1) 1

The gap between Optic>Everyone is closing. They're still dominant and clearly still the best. But no longer are they flattening everyone team rarely dropping games. The games are closer and they're losing more games, and games are closers

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

The gap between Optic>Everyone is closing. They're still dominant and clearly still the best. But no longer are they flattening everyone team rarely dropping games. The games are closer and they're losing more games, and games are closers

i would say that is true for maybe 2 teams, not everyone.

CE is so fast because of how predictable spawns are, how quick the TTK is and how it's possible to completely control power weapons without moving.

I agree with that. For the most part. Looking at blood gulch its a different story lol. But competitive maps for sure I'd agree. CE faster

I've only watched Flamesword on H5. Can anybody tell me how good he was on other games and compare his style to any current players?

he was a top player. could fill any role - slayer, obj, support. he was the captain clutch of most of the lineups he was with. watch this:

• Upvote (+1) 8