CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maniac, Flame and maybe Assault should do some Old Men of OpTic for Halo for fun in the future.

this would be hilarious. Assault cracks me up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy crap. How...

I just loaded it up in Forge. There's projectile blockers there that a player can walk through, as seen in the video, but you can't shoot anyone standing behind it.

That's so bad, what the hell.

Now I see why bubu dubu (I think) was sitting on the rocks to the left of Blue Flag during Pro League Week 1 There's a projectile blocker there so someone literally needs to run up and melee him.

• Upvote (+1) 5

this would be hilarious. Assault cracks me up

I can already see videos being made like...."Every snipe someone gets Assault has to do a push up" or something like that lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

This PGL bracket has been completely mental :(

Good luck man! Dastroyeds stream has been pretty fun to watch you guys lol

Never watched Calm play. Could he be a contender for "lol" 4th spot?

Calm is basically a Chig/VictoryX kind of player. He won't be a star on a team, he won't win you games, but (unless he is playing on his satelling internet) he won't really lose games either.

I don't think he would be what LOL would be looking for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just loaded it up in Forge. There's projectile blockers there that a player can walk through, as seen in the video, but you can't shoot anyone standing behind it.

Now I see why bubu dubu (I think) was sitting on the rocks to the left of Blue Flag during Pro League Week 1 There's a projectile blocker there so someone literally needs to run up and melee him.

Didn't this happen with the Hang Em High remake for Halo 2? There was a corner you could stand in and be invincible.

They better get it fixed asap.

Apg in Snakebite chat, Stellur is 1st choice pick up. Rng, Elevate and Winterfox have reached out to them.

Editied

Wouldn't surprise me if C9 also reaches out to them, I'd love for Winterfox to come back, can't go wrong with @@iamguitar

• Upvote (+1) 3

Isn't that against the rules? Using exploits or unknown glitches in a match, tournament, league, whatever?

Chicago connection is literally LAN do it

We pay like 100 plus for good internet, and my connection is garbage. So not always true.

Isn't that against the rules? Using exploits or unknown glitches in a match, tournament, league, whatever?

I'm not sure if he knew about it or not but he was trying to get directly on that rock which has the projectile blocker. He might have been unaware and trying to catch OpTic by surprise but who knows.

Video of the two spots I can find in action, not recorded on a potato.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not sure if he knew about it or not but he was trying to get directly on that rock which has the projectile blocker. He might have been unaware and trying to catch OpTic by surprise but who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqrAefAyans&feature=youtu.be

Video of the two spots I can find in action, not recorded on a potato.

Likely gonna be discouraged in HCS setting just like instant pickup. I noticed they also put on invis blockers on red corrner to stop people from going on the ledge.

Team MiSeng, aka Hidden Reach, made a joke out of that rule, it was funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't want to put words in his mouth, but Maniac seemed to heavily dislike Halo 5 for the most part from various videos since the games release. Even in his recent vid he seemed so excited not to have any pressure from it anymore too.

Maniac, Flame and maybe Assault should do some Old Men of OpTic for Halo for fun in the future.

Yes I agree. Just saying he didn't really have a choice. He may not have retired until later on had OpTic not dropped their squad and all that.

Never watched Calm play. Could he be a contender for "lol" 4th spot?

Doubt he would be a contender for the spot. He hasn't played much at all recently, would be very far behind. Better options at this point I would think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ec2TVI1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

100% bubu knew what he was doing. He was in both of the spots in question. I think it's even funnier that Optic called his ass out and made him look like an idiot for trying to exploit the one outside blue cave side.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its fair game and game knowledge is apart of what separates good players from others.

Can you shoot out from those spots?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3