CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So how long has this invisible wall glitch thing been in coli? first time coming across it in arena 5 minutes ago

Are you talking about rocks by Red base? That's not a glitch, 343 added it because you couldn't do it on blue base, wasn't fair.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Are you talking about rocks by Red base? That's not a glitch, 343 added it because you couldn't do it on blue base, wasn't fair.

That's the one, dude just sat in there with our flag until his was returned.

The latter of your statement is 100% not true, you can thrust up blue corner and sit on top of the rock spires. Not only that there's no "Frosty Attic" in red like there is blue so now blue has both corners and red has 0. RIP balance.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The latter of your statement is 100% not true, you can thrust up blue corner and sit on top of the rock spires. Not only that there's no "Frosty Attic" in red like there is blue so now blue has both corners and red has 0. RIP balance.

Oh yeah I forgot to add Naded found a way to go to place that was even higher than red on blue. Yeah it's not balanced right now hahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So how long has this invisible wall glitch thing been in coli? first time coming across it in arena 5 minutes ago 

???

My god.. I'm shaking from watching the last game from Boams team vs Elite 4. Series ended 3-2 in favor of Boams team. Game 5 was rig slayer and it was back and forth in the beginning and then Ryanoobs team pulled away 30-42 maybe even more.. So they were up by at least 12 then boams team has a clutch come back and they win 50-48 or 50-49. INTENSE.

Vizoxic should currently be eating a shoe as I write this.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Oh yeah I forgot to add Naded found a way to go to place that was even higher than red on blue. Yeah it's not balanced right now hahaha

I think Balds (ANZ player) showcased the spot few months back

• Upvote (+1) 1

???

I nearly threw my entire setup through my basement wall it had me so tilted. I wish I recorded it.

On Assault the bomb guy can sit in this spot (right next to the plant area) where he's invincible to everything but someone who gets inside it with him. 

BUT THE BOMB IS A ONE HIT BEAT DOWN SO HE'S PROMISED TO AT LEAST TRADE 

I nearly threw my entire setup through my basement wall it had me so tilted. I wish I recorded it.

On Assault the bomb guy can sit in this spot (right next to the plant area) where he's invincible to everything but someone who gets inside it with him. 

BUT THE BOMB IS A ONE HIT BEAT DOWN SO HE'S PROMISED TO AT LEAST TRADE 

What on earth.

I'm gonna bookmark the film and check it out. GTs you were playing on?

Maniac cannot compete for another org or else he would need to leave OpTic. This is why he was sort of forced to retire. It was either give up OpTic or retire and move full-time to OpTic content creator.

Edit: He could still compete if he wanted to as long as there was no org involved, to my knowledge.

From watching Lethul streams it appears he will be living/staying at the house for pro league. There is one room in the basement that is available (Scumps old room; moved into Crim's). It's possible Formal moves out as well so that would open another spot (he prefers Cali during colder times).

• Upvote (+1) 2

-snip-

It's cool to see this. I feel like competitive Halo doesn't get the attention it deserves from major gaming news outlets.

Opinion: Halo mostly just suffers from being associated with the Xbox brand. It's been cool to hate Xbox in a major way ever since they bungled the Xbone announcement. Halo 4 didn't help much, but it seems like just being tied to the Xbox brand is a huge detractor these days.

I'm nervous to see the comments start pouring in on this. Most of the top comments are usually things like how Halo hasn't been relevant since 2004 and the game isn't at all hard to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Need to tan badly lmao, smh. You should read up on why your first reaction is to pick on peoples appearance, probably won't make good reading.

Because they look unhealthy?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I'm nervous to see the comments start pouring in on this. Most of the top comments are things like how Halo hasn't been relevant since 2004 

pls. 2009.

Maniac cannot compete for another org or else he would need to leave OpTic. This is why he was sort of forced to retire. It was either give up OpTic or retire and move full-time to OpTic content creator.

From watching Lethul streams it appears he will be living/staying at the house for pro league. There is one room in the basement that is available (Scumps old room; moved into Crim's). It's possible Formal moves out as well so that would open another spot (he prefers Cali during colder times).

Don't want to put words in his mouth, but Maniac seemed to heavily dislike Halo 5 for the most part from various videos since the games release. Even in his recent vid he seemed so excited not to have any pressure from it anymore too.

Maniac, Flame and maybe Assault should do some Old Men of OpTic for Halo for fun in the future.

• Upvote (+1) 6