CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am currently pretty out of the loop, sorry for asking the question im sure thats been asked 100000s of times,

Will Hecz be moving some of the Halo team into the new house?

Am currently pretty out of the loop, sorry for asking the question im sure thats been asked 100000s of times,

Im sure if they wanted to move in the house they could with crim moving out and maniac potentially moving out than im sure there is more than enough room

Im sure if they wanted to move in the house they could with crim moving out and maniac potentially moving out than im sure there is more than enough room

Maniac isn't moving out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't shake the feeling that Maniac isn't done with Halo. There's no reason he would be intending to play/sub until the transfer period-unless he wanted to remain eligible for the start of next season.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I think someone said on stream that they aren't going to move in but they have spoke about a team house, but nothing in the works yet.

My top 4 teams right now are

1. OG

2. EG

3. NV

4. Liquid

How I see it playing out this season

1. OG

2. EG

3. NV

4. Liquid

I put NV 3rd because idk something just doesn't feel right about them but I wouldn't be surprised if they get 1st or 2nd

I can't shake the feeling that Maniac isn't done with Halo. There's no reason he would be intending to play/sub until the transfer period-unless he wanted to remain eligible for the start of next season.

I think he'll play some AM games with Flame myself, maybe some 2v2 or 3v3 stuff on Halo or Cod.

That's not how that works.

Naded didn't play a single pro league match season 1 but is playing in season 2 just fine.

Also maniac didn't play with LoL on Thursday, ryanoob subbed for maniac. Maniac is playing with them until transfer period because otherwise LoL would have to use all their allowed subs before the transfer period.

Not saying maniac is done with halo but he seems pretty relieved to not have the weight of trying to get better no longer on his head. And the reasons you listed don't really seem to point towards him having a last second comeback next season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how long has this invisible wall glitch thing been in coli? first time coming across it in arena 5 minutes ago 

I don't see OG moving into a team house unless they start to feel threatened that they might not make the LAN, or they lose a LAN.

Just my opinion. They could obviously move into a house now it just doesn't seem like they see the need for it yet.

My top 4 teams right now are

1. OG

2. EG

3. NV

4. Liquid

How I see it playing out this season

1. OG

2. EG

3. NV

4. Liquid

I put NV 3rd because idk something just doesn't feel right about them but I wouldn't be surprised if they get 1st or 2nd

Mikwen and Snip3down seemed to be butting heads a little

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see OG moving into a team house unless they start to feel threatened that they might not make the LAN, or they lose a LAN.

Just my opinion. They could obviously move into a house now it just doesn't seem like they see the need for it yet.

If they were provided a gaming house through Optic/Hecz they would be stupid to not move into it and that has nothing to do with being better at Halo. That's a platform to make more money and connections than they would otherwise be seeing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know Royal 2 would definitely want to move out to the Scuf house and play on those Midwest servers. The dude is always complaining about his internet

That's not how that works.

Naded didn't play a single pro league match season 1 but is playing in season 2 just fine.

Also maniac didn't play with LoL on Thursday, ryanoob subbed for maniac. Maniac is playing with them until transfer period because otherwise LoL would have to use all their allowed subs before the transfer period.

Not saying maniac is done with halo but he seems pretty relieved to not have the weight of trying to get better no longer on his head. And the reasons you listed don't really seem to point towards him having a last second comeback next season.

According to the official rule book

http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/play/halo/HCSProLeague/ProLeagueRules-Fall2016.pdf#page7

A player can leave at anytime. However if they leave outside of the transfer period they are ineligible until the 4th week of the next season.

You can't compare it to the Naded situation because the rule likely wasn't in place when Naded left.

Also, it doesn't seem like there is a penalty to the team if a player decides to quit. The (1) change rule applies to changes made during the transfer period.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The team house thing is something we have been considering more and more over the past few months with how bad online seems to be for royal 2 and frosty. That kind of stuff just takes a lot of time and since we had all of this org stuff going down we had to figure that out before worrying about us getting a house.

i mean i got a spare room dude hit a brother up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty just said on stream he would love to move into an optic house

• Upvote (+1) 2

The team house thing is something we have been considering more and more over the past few months with how bad online seems to be for royal 2 and frosty. That kind of stuff just takes a lot of time and since we had all of this org stuff going down we had to figure that out before worrying about us getting a house.

Edit- We have said since a few months ago with CLG when we first started having some issues online that we will move into a team house if the opportunity presents itself. 

Chicago connection is literally LAN do it

• Upvote (+1) 3

According to the official rule book

http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/play/halo/HCSProLeague/ProLeagueRules-Fall2016.pdf#page7

A player can leave at anytime. However if they leave outside of the transfer period they are ineligible until the 4th week of the next season.

You can't compare it to the Naded situation because the rule likely wasn't in place when Naded left.

Also, it doesn't seem like there is a penalty to the team if a player decides to quit. The (1) change rule applies to changes made during the transfer period.

Good point! Didn't realize they had updated those rules for 'retirements'