CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

... so hows about those team skins? Last I heard, they were supposed to drop right before pro league started or close to? Can we expect them *whisper* ~soon? Need some liquid and nV in my life ):

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lxthul not streaming the first scrim was the problem  :lxthul:

I think both OG and NV would have benefited from scrimming each other frequently in the off season I hope they do moving forward. 

... so hows about those team skins? Last I heard, they were supposed to drop right before pro league started or close to? Can we expect them *whisper* ~soon? Need some liquid and nV in my life ):

I don't think anyone said they would drop before Pro League started.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think anyone said they would drop before Pro League started.

Ah, thanks. I vaguely remember elumnite saying on stream that it would be around the start of pro league. I could be making that up, my bad.

Way off topic but has anyone else got this terrible chrome update? Everything looks massive.

EDIT: Okay I have fixed the problem by going to chrome properties > compatibility and uncheck the disable display scaling on high dpi settings

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys so this is a little series that I plan on starting where I basically cover the highlights of Pro League by the week. Includes commentary, gameplay highlights, notable backstories and a bit of speculation for the future (also cool music). For now it just covers the NA side of things (I don't know much about the EU scene sry :crying: ) but I may expand it in the future!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d3cewujJtk

I love this community and all I want to do is give a bit back to it, hope you enjoy if you choose to watch & suggestions on how to improve for the future are appreciated!!

This is really well done. Great job!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Way off topic but has anyone else got this terrible chrome update? Everything looks massive.

I got it, but for me everything looks tiny now.

Ah, thanks. I vaguely remember elumnite saying on stream that it would be around the start of pro league. I could be making that up, my bad.

Nah he did. 

Things change thou. 

I think both OG and NV would have benefited from scrimming each other frequently in the off season I hope they do moving forward. 

I completely agree. I know they had valid reasons at times, but all the dodging before the season started was pretty ridiculous.

It's plastic

I know it's plastic, but it's still called a wood trim. 

I know it's plastic, but it's still called a wood trim.

Hmm...well what do they call the wood trim made of real wood?

Hmm...well what do they call the wood trim made of real wood?

A plastic trim.

Try to keep up.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hopefully there are a bunch of scrims tonight, it was good seeing viewership that high just from custom games.

What's more exciting than crouch walking in Eden slayer?

A post from Coachmayyne where he somehow has pictures of pros as kids.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What's more exciting than crouch walking in Eden slayer?

TWO people crouch walking in Eden slayer!

• Upvote (+1) 6