CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it ended 9-5 OG, but I'm not positive

Thanks. Any recap of how it went? OG looks like it returned form, nV sloppy play etc.?

We streamed this one! Cmon people smh I am disappointed

I watched, I just came in midway through the series :mj:

Seems like you guys were all pulling good numbers though, that was encouraging to see

I watched, I just came in midway through the series :mj:

Seems like you guys were all pulling good numbers though, that was encouraging to see

I think lxthul said he got 600 new followers today

Ok, this is getting old.

LOL, not.

To me, that Hecz picture is like crying jordan...I'll always upvote/RT it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys so this is a little series that I plan on starting where I basically cover the highlights of Pro League by the week. Includes commentary, gameplay highlights, notable backstories and a bit of speculation for the future (also cool music). For now it just covers the NA side of things (I don't know much about the EU scene sry :crying: ) but I may expand it in the future!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d3cewujJtk

I love this community and all I want to do is give a bit back to it, hope you enjoy if you choose to watch & suggestions on how to improve for the future are appreciated!!

Subscribed :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys so this is a little series that I plan on starting where I basically cover the highlights of Pro League by the week. Includes commentary, gameplay highlights, notable backstories and a bit of speculation for the future (also cool music). For now it just covers the NA side of things (I don't know much about the EU scene sry :crying: ) but I may expand it in the future!!

I love this community and all I want to do is give a bit back to it, hope you enjoy if you choose to watch & suggestions on how to improve for the future are appreciated!!

great content! only suggestion would be less cuts! lookin a bit like this epic video

to the guy who said hes never heard frosty talk. I hadnt either then i think Munoz said he cant unhear tina belcher when he hears frosty and now i cant unhear tina.

• Upvote (+1) 2

akBtFvh.png

343 really makes it hard for the community to try and grow this game

This whole stats fiasco should've never happened

How hard would it have been to get someone to take a photograph of each post game stat screen?

Hey guys so this is a little series that I plan on starting where I basically cover the highlights of Pro League by the week. Includes commentary, gameplay highlights, notable backstories and a bit of speculation for the future (also cool music). For now it just covers the NA side of things (I don't know much about the EU scene sry :crying: ) but I may expand it in the future!!

This is great, a lot of effort gone in. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, EU got postponed to next week, so nothing has happened there yet.

Looks good, the things you can improve on is not saying things like a team winning by a 'considerable amount' on a map when they only win by 3 kills. Also, you adjust your glasses pretty often.